Historical Build

1519 Spanish Conquistador Hernan Cortes arrives on the mainland of the New World. After disembarking his ship he, along with a small group of soldiers, row upriver through the mangrove swamps of Eastern Mexico in search of the famed Aztec Empire.  PART 1 of a Continuing series.

49466456448_fbd44f5e9f_k.jpgHeading Up River by Nicholas Goodman, on Flickr

21 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

Thats really cool thank you for doing that. And i'm planning on covering Cortes’ conquest from 1519-1521 hopefully people would like to see it.

1 hour ago, A_Goodman said:

Thats really cool thank you for doing that. And i'm planning on covering Cortes’ conquest from 1519-1521 hopefully people would like to see it.

I know a handful off the top of my head so do share!

Wow, that's a great Scene, perfect captured mood, also with the right faces, scared but determined to conquer... The only question I have; why is the boat white?
Love all stuff about "The new world" era, although a lot of bad things happened there, but yet it's so fascinating. Always asking myself why there aren't more movies about it? So, looking forward to see more of your Cortes series. And if you go a little more down south, with Francisco Pizzarro, I wouldn't be sad either. :wink: