Bob

Pirates Mafia II - Day Two

pirates_2_banner.png

Players Only Please in your anonymous accounts!

---

Day Two: Yo ho ho, and all that.

img_3086.jpg

It was late at night - Lieutenant Ansel Michel was walking around the fort, never a good idea.

img_3087.jpg

"Oh. It's you." Ansel said.

"Yes, it's me." the figure replied. "I didn't expect to see you here."

img_3088.jpg

"Anyway." the figure said, before raising their gun.

"Wait!" Ansel shouted.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry, I don't really have anything else after that."

BANG

img_3089.jpg

And with that, the poor Lieutenant was dead.

img_3090.jpg

The next morning, Robert woke everyone up with his bugle.

img_3091.jpg

The fort's compliment arrived to note they were missing Ansel.

img_3092.jpg

"I have some bad news." Governor Broadside started, drinking a morning mimosa. "Both Reginald Aston and Ansel Michel were Loyal Soldiers. Bad luck!"

"Oh no!" someone shouted

"That's terrible!" someone else said.

"Excellent news!" a third shouted.

Everyone looked around to see who shouted that last one, but to no avail.

---

There is 72 hours left in the day. With 14 players, a majority of 8 is required to send someone to the firing squad.

Players (14):
GuyRnny.jpg
Governor Broadside - Governor of the Fort, NPC
9K5OmUP.jpg
Lieutenant Patrick "Paddy" Triggs - Former pirate, NPC
s5AMkyD.jpg
Elijah Hendry -  Captain of the Caribbean Clipper
D5arcgE.jpg
Paul Lapointe - Lieutenant, First Mate
S4MrFYA.jpg
Benjamin Samuels - Lieutenant
nBcgyhh.jpg
William Mitchell - Seaman
y2iLXYe.jpg
Mitchell Lahore - Seaman
C2OSstY.jpg
Arthur Hargrave - Sergeant of the Garrison
kBmraOu.jpg
Warren Pratt - Soldier
tvzU5yF.jpg
Louis Townsend - Soldier
lQcl8xo.jpg
Morgan Marchand - Soldier
HPVJ7ar.jpg
Zachary Mercier - Soldier
s1c0Wdf.jpg
Ethan Dunn - Soldier
yCE0YLZ.jpg
Robert Walsh - Trumpeter
81kLZ5X.jpg
Kendall Odell - Drummer
W4Q0keT.jpg
Liam Webb - Flag Bearer

The Dead:
iSvJ4o7.jpg
Reginald Aston - Soldier (Loyal Soldier)
MeJQ3ye.jpg
Ansel Michel - Lieutenant (Loyal Soldier)

Rules (VERY IMPORTANT):
1) Every player has received their own character account. Make sure you do not post in thread with your normal Eurobricks account. This game is anonymous, you are not to disclose your character anywhere on the forums. In thread, you must not say who you actually are. 
2) In addition, it is a bit of an honor rule that you do not share who you are to any other player, even if they are on your team, in private.
3) You are either a Loyal Soldier or a Pirate Traitor. The town need to eliminate the scum and the scum need to outnumber the town. In the hopefully unlikely event of a parity, the scum will win. Any third party characters have their own win conditions.
4) There are no recruits or any action similar in this game.
5) A game day will last 72 hours. You may vote as soon as the day starts. Note, even if a majority vote is achieved, the day will not end early. Nights will last at most 48 hours, during which you can send in your night actions. Do not talk about the game outside of the threads.
6) The alignment of players who have been lynched, as well as those who may have died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day. The person playing the character that died will not be revealed until the end of the game.
7) You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes the details of your character and role, as well as any night actions results. Role claims and reporting of results are acceptable, but in your own words only.
8) If you die, you mayn ot post in thread or discuss the game with any players. Any information you had is null and void and is not allowed to be passed on under any circumstances. When you die, you are not to reveal your identity or participation if you decided to sign up anonymously.
9) Don't edit your posts, please!
10) Please post in every day thread. If something comes up, please come to me privately and let me know.
11) There's no clues in pictures or the minifigures
12) I encourage roleplay with your characters! I have given some flavor text, but feel free to make them your own! 

Please ensure you are posting in the anonymous accounts that I have sent to you! Do not post in your Eurobricks account!

Just now, Arthur Hargrave said:

My dude. Your not one to talk.

*You're*

F*cks sake.

LoL thought it said "Robert woke everyone up with his bulge".

Excuse me? I didn't cast a vote and I said this would happen. You voted to lynch a loyalist despite Flag and I warning everyone how stupid it is to vote on day 1.

Just now, Liam Webb said:

Excuse me? I didn't cast a vote and I said this would happen. You voted to lynch a loyalist despite Flag and I warning everyone how stupid it is to vote on day 1.

OK Liam you're the crew of the maseba. This pinges me. You couldn't decided yesterday if you were telling us not to vote or not to lynch and now you're trying to paint yourself as some genius for knowing it would turn out bad. 

On 3/20/2020 at 6:41 PM, Liam Webb said:

The Flag and I say that waiting for real evidence is the wise course of action. We have interesting speculation from the chat, but actions speak louder than words. Tomorrow we will have Evidence to lynch someone.

Where's our evidence or should we ask Flag?

On 3/20/2020 at 11:01 PM, Liam Webb said:

Even though Paul says he thinks Reginald is scummy he is voting with him against Robert. I don't understand the connection with Paul and Reginald, it feels like something is there. Flag still doesn't want a lynching today but its getting harder to resist the temptation with the good discussion we are having.

One of the only things you said yesterday besides not vote not lynch was this. If you think there is something between Paul and Reginald and we now know Reginald was town what do you think of Paul? You yell at us for lynching but you were tempted to vote. You've posted a lot but haven't said much and now yelling at us is more not helpful.

I think it's weird that Ansel was killed. He was pretty scummy so why would the scum take him out? Were they going for lower posters to avoid detection or hunting for a townie with a role or was that a vigilante? I think Ansel was a good vigilante target. So if the vigilante killed Ansel what happened to the scum kill? Bob said there are no conversions.

Not wanting a day one lynch is fine. Not helping town what-so-f*cking-ever isn't. And insisting we don't lynch wasn't helping unless you have some sort of info that makes your opinion worthy of being enacted.

Just now, Liam Webb said:

Sitting in the mess hall, I overheard Liam’s argument.  I felt it was false - regardless of the unfortunate loss we now had material to sift through in order to find the truth. Reginald had played an important role as a martyr.

Sipping my tea, I tried to put a theory together.  I’d guessed one infiltrator would have voted for Reginald and one would have not.  With 9 required, if more than two pirates existed I’d err on the extra voting with the lynch mob but the cautious  adage of ‘...all eggs in one basket’ usually holds true in persons’ thinking.  So that limited my field of survey to:

-Ansel (deceased)

-Warren (myself)

-Zachary

-Elijah

-Liam

The murder of Ansel was actually a boon of sorts for my theory as it reduced the field of suspects. Then and there I resolved I’d be concentrating my observations on these latter three today (and would understand further scrutiny of my person as well).

10 minutes ago, Arthur Hargrave said:

Not wanting a day one lynch is fine. Not helping town what-so-f*cking-ever isn't. And insisting we don't lynch wasn't helping unless you have some sort of info that makes your opinion worthy of being enacted.

Flag and I were helping the town by trying to stop a likely innocent from dying. Your actions contributed to a lynch and you don't sound regretful and are joking about your bulge, I mean bugle. You come across as arrogant and I don't know how that attitude helps us fight the traitors.

Pfff, would be a total lie saying I am sad. ActualIy was hoping we were on a good track, but now I say he was just simply incoherent in the head.

11 minutes ago, Liam Webb said:

Under warning what do you mean? Liam please, if you have any exact argument to say about your thinking just say it, otherwise let it go, this is what lead us to lynch Reginald.

Not so happy with losing Ansel on the other hand, but I'm sure we should reread both of their yesterday contributions. Observing Reginald first hand tells me nothing at the moment, but Ansel is now totally an other narrative this way.

9 minutes ago, Ethan Dunn said:

Where's our evidence or should we ask Flag?

Really start to feel on a second thought that Flag - with a capital F all the time - should be some hidden message Liam can not tell. Either this or he is totally nuts.

13 minutes ago, Ethan Dunn said:

I think it's weird that Ansel was killed. He was pretty scummy so why would the scum take him out? Were they going for lower posters to avoid detection or hunting for a townie with a role or was that a vigilante? I think Ansel was a good vigilante target. So if the vigilante killed Ansel what happened to the scum kill? Bob said there are no conversions.

Ansel was a middle ground player whole Day 1, that would have been some super mindread from a scum to know it for sure. Don't forget that you were quite onto him, so this might have been also an intention to direct suspicion towards you.

Based on what Warrne just said I looked at the people who did vote for Reginald:

On 3/21/2020 at 6:35 PM, Bob said:

Vote Count: 
Morgan Marchand - 1 (Zachary Mercier)
Robert Walsh - 1 (Warren Pratt)
Liam Webb - 1 (Ansel Michel)
Kendall Odell - 1 (Reginald Aston)
Reginald Aston - 9 (Robert Walsh, Mitchell Lahore, Arthur Hargrave, Ethan Dunn, Paul LaPointe, Morgan Marchand, Kendall Odell, Benjamin Samuels, Louis Townsend)
Paul LaPointe - 1 (Elijah Hendry)

With 9 votes,  Reginald Aston has been lynched. A day conclusion will be up soon.

At the time I voted for Reginald there were three votes for Robert as well. My vote put Reginald in the lead and there was a quick voting from the others. 

Ethan Dunn - me

Paul LaPointe

Morgan Marchand

Kendall Odell

Benjamin Samuels

Louis Townsend

Louis made the lynch official and I donn't know that scum would choose to hammer position. I look at the people including me who voted after the first three with the most scrutiny but that doesn't mean the first three can't be scum of course.

Morgan says his goal was to get a lynch. He also names other suspects especially Zach and he's right because Zach didn't do shit except pop into vote for him. Flying under the radar so we can't pinge him.

Paul said he was suspicious of Reginald and Robert but he was poking the pig all day maybe stocking an argument between the two of them to cause distraction.

Kendall says he didn't like Reginald's vote on him. I assume he means the picking randomly part and not being OMGUS towards him. He also mentions not liking poppers. Those who pop in and pop out, Zachary and William.

Benjamin has low activity but gets Reginald within one vote of a lynch. He repeats what others have said. He himself hasn't added much but seems to repeat suspicions others have had.

Not sure this was helpful as nobody really sticks out as scummy but maybe they are just good at appearing to be twonie.

I apologize for double posting and making walls of text. I know that annoys people but I want to make some points.

On 3/20/2020 at 8:47 PM, Robert Walsh said:

Also I'm following your debate with Ansel I assure you. And I totally see your point there. Ansel was much more consistent so far then Paul imho. But it seems we find each other's suspicion less suspicious. At least Ansel did answer your every questions, but he was truly not very exact and too open-ended for too many remarks until throwing a vote on Liam.

Just now, Robert Walsh said:

Not so happy with losing Ansel on the other hand, but I'm sure we should reread both of their yesterday contributions.

If you saw my point regarding Ansel why are you not happy that he's gone? Is it wrong for me to say I am happy he is gone because he was my top suspect and now I won't waste any time chasing the wrong lead.

Ansel was a middle ground player whole Day 1, that would have been some super mindread from a scum to know it for sure. Don't forget that you were quite onto him, so this might have been also an intention to direct suspicion towards you.

Direct suspicion of what? Being the vigilante? Why would scum kill Ansel to implicate me? I'm not sure I follow that. Do scum often point suspicion at someone and vote for them and then kill them to prove that they are townie? Because I don't understand the benefit for the scum there. Maybe you can explain to me how that would work for them.

1 minute ago, Ethan Dunn said:

If you saw my point regarding Ansel why are you not happy that he's gone? Is it wrong for me to say I am happy he is gone because he was my top suspect and now I won't waste any time chasing the wrong lead.

Direct suspicion of what? Being the vigilante? Why would scum kill Ansel to implicate me? I'm not sure I follow that.

I meant losing Ansel was not good opposed to Reginald, who I think was almost useless Town, but still both Town. Those are the facts. But as I've said taking another look on Ansel's yesterday knowing his innocence is a good piece in the puzzle at least.

I can't say a scum would surely do it to implicate you. I say this is what I was thinking at first. It was the first thing that popped into my head, remembering you were the only one voting for him at first. But to be clear I'm tottaly not trying to implicate you, on the contrary. I just wanted to point this intention possibility out before someone would jump on this.

6 minutes ago, Ethan Dunn said:

Do scum often point suspicion at someone and vote for them and then kill them to prove that they are townie? Because I don't understand the benefit for the scum there. Maybe you can explain to me how that would work for them.

This is what I wanted to say, yes. This is why I think it was not you. That would be too direct and obvious. Meh, a bit circular but I hope you get it now.

Ansel is an odd choice for a scum kill.  He did vote for Liam early on, and was pretty insistent about it, but if Liam is scum it would be a very lame reason to kill him, and if he isn't, it would be a bit of a stretch for scum to kill Ansel to try to imply that.  

As Ethan says he was perhaps more likely a vig kill, but even this is odd.  He didn't strike me as particularly scummy, though he seemed to pinge Ethan, or blipe him, or whatever.  He wasn't a typical quiet fly-under-the-rader big target.

Still, it might be useful to think about why there might not have been a scum kill - were they blocked, target protected etc. 

1 hour ago, Liam Webb said:

Seriously, this is not helpful.  

2 hours ago, Liam Webb said:

Flag and I were helping the town by trying to stop a likely innocent from dying. Your actions contributed to a lynch and you don't sound regretful and are joking about your bulge, I mean bugle. You come across as arrogant and I don't know how that attitude helps us fight the traitors.

PINGE.  If you are town, you wouldn't have known they were innocent.  Even in the absence of evidence, there was perhaps a two or three in 16 chance that we were lynching scum.  This sounds forced.  

3 hours ago, Liam Webb said:

*bash* *bash* *bash* 

I’ve seen this kind of thing in the past. “Look at me, I didn’t vote for the town player therefore I’m definitely not scum!”. 

4 hours ago, Liam Webb said:

I’m interested to know, who do you find suspicious? Who do you think might be scum? This sitting on the fence attitude isn’t helping. 

*bash* bash* *bash*

On 3/21/2020 at 11:10 PM, William Mitchell said:

Only a hundred? It is almost a good thing that I probably have a case of the scurvy, so I can lie down and ponder all the vote and unvotes. Why is that? For later arguments and quotable posts in case some scum buddy get suspected? For the record, I find Ethan Dunn adding most chaos, so I will Vote: Ethan Dunn

Okay, this is a very good point. We talked at the same time.

This vote from yesterday pings me a little. We had 7 pages worth of discussion and all William can say is that he finds Ethan chaotic. He also agrees that Reginald should speak up and say something about his suspicions but chooses to stay off the bandwagon. Are his scum mates also on the bandwagon? Is that why he deliberately chose to stay off and not vote for Reginald? I could be grasping at nothing hear.

Ugh. We could lynch Liam if there's nothing better to do, but I'd say we just ignore him until he's willing to help us. Or maybe he'll just get off-ed by scum. Or maybe that's what they're hoping we'll do. Egh.

:pir-blush: I posted in the wrong day. Sorry Bob.

On 3/21/2020 at 6:10 PM, William Mitchell said:

so I can lie down and ponder all the vote and unvotes. Why is that? For later arguments and quotable posts in case some scum buddy get suspected?

This is the phrase that keeps pinging my blipper. It's seems to be WIFOM but why would a townie serve WIFOM to the town? Seems more like something a scum would do to be clever.

5 hours ago, Liam Webb said:

Liam... it's time to stop hiding behind the flag and start helping us root out some scum.  You're the only one who didn't vote yesterday, and the "I told you so" attitude doesn't really help move us forward.  It doesn't make you look any more townie, either.  Given what's happened, do you want to pursue no conviction again today?  Whether or not we convict, who do you find scummy?

1 hour ago, Kendall Odell said:

This vote from yesterday pings me a little. We had 7 pages worth of discussion and all William can say is that he finds Ethan chaotic. He also agrees that Reginald should speak up and say something about his suspicions but chooses to stay off the bandwagon. Are his scum mates also on the bandwagon? Is that why he deliberately chose to stay off and not vote for Reginald? I could be grasping at nothing hear.

I agree with this.  William's was an odd vote that didn't seem to line up with the conversation at the time.  There wasn't much in the way of people talking about Ethan adding to the chaos and then he drops this vote while responding to Morgan.  It struck me as a "drop in and vote to avoid suspicion" vote.  I think it had the opposite effect.

Benjamin's vote for Reginald was also suspsicious to me.  He said that Reginald's "initial random vote pinged me", but didn't cast his vote for Reginald until there was a clear bandwagon.

Elijah, do you still find Paul the most suspicious?  If so, do you think he and Robert were working together to bring down Reginald or do you think one of them is scum and the other not?

1 hour ago, Kendall Odell said:

I have the same suspicion as you on him, but I think you did not point out the most ping-worthy thing about this post.

Whilliam says Ethan makes business by creating chaos - which is quite an oversimplification without exact examples, considering Ethan was active to give arguments - but one sentence later he says he totally agrees with him, he goes "This is a very good point". Why would you say someone spreads chaos, even give him a vote so sudden after you're just going to give us an example of their good points in the very SAME post? 

Holy monkeyballs, if you are Town you should stop throwing around self-contradictory stuff ASAP. This is exactly how we lynched the sh** out of Reginald. Since I'm eager to learn the moral of that story, I'm waiting for explanation William.

2 minutes ago, Mitchell LaHore said:

Elijah, do you still find Paul the most suspicious?  If so, do you think he and Robert were working together to bring down Reginald or do you think one of them is scum and the other not?

I wanted to ask him the same. Because I want to be clear here: I still think Paul is scum. I do. And I had my arguments in this matter.

But considering Paul is quite silent towards me after our debate and he has not add any questionable statement to feed my suspicion since, I'm very interested why Elijah just swooped in at the end of the day. Why did you vote Paul? I want to know this, because it seemed no one has voiced my concerns on Paul very much before. If Paul and I were doing some shady things deliberately together why not voting for me? I already had 3 votes.

Well for your own defense, you did voice your disagreement against the Reginald lynch. But again then why not voting for me this case? That'd be 4 votes already. Maybe some lurkers would have jumped on that option and you get no Reginald lynch.

So Elijah, I think you should just clarify the whole post. What was your overall opinion on Day 1 lynching, on Reginald, and why Paul and not me?

As for now it seems you've just made a convenient neutral stand without the need of saying anything.

6 hours ago, Liam Webb said:

Not helpful.  

5 hours ago, Ethan Dunn said:

I agree that Ansel was looking a little scummy yesterday, but enough to attract the attention of a vig?  Also, I'm not convinced that a town vig would kill on night 1 because there generally isn't enough to go on.  

Louis made the lynch official and I donn't know that scum would choose to hammer position. I look at the people including me who voted after the first three with the most scrutiny but that doesn't mean the first three can't be scum of course.

Louis's logic for his initial vote on Liam was messed up - he said he doesn't think Liam should be sent to the gallows, but then votes for him.  He mentions Reginald at the time, but choses not to vote for him.  Louis changed his vote to Reginald after he was questioned about it by Robert.  I don't think we should rule him out as scum just because he placed that hammer vote. 

Here's the post from Robert questioning Louis about his vote:

On 3/22/2020 at 6:50 AM, Robert Walsh said:

Point noted, I think this would be a kind of policy lynch indeed. Also it is not going to happen as for now. We seem to manage a lynch but not with Liam. What's your opinion on that?

On 3/22/2020 at 6:42 AM, Louis Townsend said:

I didn’t think we would manage a lynch so I voted as I saw fit. 

He annoys me to no end with his empty comments, his flag-talk and his general unusefulness (Is that evening a word?) will only hurt us in the long run. If he is town, which I doubt, then he’s being super unhelpful.

This was a follow up to his initial vote.  I don't think a policy lynch is helpful.  Why do you think Liam is scum?

41 minutes ago, Arthur Hargrave said:

Ugh. We could lynch Liam if there's nothing better to do, but I'd say we just ignore him until he's willing to help us. Or maybe he'll just get off-ed by scum. Or maybe that's what they're hoping we'll do. Egh.

As annoying as his Flag obsession is, "nothing better to do" is not a good enough reason to vote for him.  I doubt he will get off-ed by scum while he is being a flag-obsessed dick.   If he is town, he should start helping with finding the scum instead of protecting himself and the Flag.

6 minutes ago, Mitchell LaHore said:

I agree with this.  William's was an odd vote that didn't seem to line up with the conversation at the time.  There wasn't much in the way of people talking about Ethan adding to the chaos and then he drops this vote while responding to Morgan.  It struck me as a "drop in and vote to avoid suspicion" vote.  I think it had the opposite effect.

I agree with the comments on William's vote.  I thought at the time that it came across as really lazy.

Benjamin has low activity but gets Reginald within one vote of a lynch. He repeats what others have said. He himself hasn't added much but seems to repeat suspicions others have had.

6 minutes ago, Mitchell LaHore said:

Benjamin's vote for Reginald was also suspsicious to me.  He said that Reginald's "initial random vote pinged me", but didn't cast his vote for Reginald until there was a clear bandwagon.

The number of votes on Reginald had no bearing on the timing of my vote.  I had asked Reginald a question about his initial random vote and the change in vote because of the proof, which he didn't fully respond to.  So, I asked him to clarify what he meant by the initial vote being out of necessity.  I was waiting for him to respond to this, which he never did despite posting between when I asked the question and when I ended up voting.  Between this (not answering my question) and the discussion involving him during that time, I was happy to place a vote on him.  I thought we had made a good choice at the end of the day as he wasn't defending himself and also didn't respond to the (someone else's) question to at least provide us his views on the players for us to consider the following day. 

21 minutes ago, Robert Walsh said:

I wanted to ask him the same. Because I want to be clear here: I still think Paul is scum. I do. And I had my arguments in this matter.

But considering Paul is quite silent towards me after our debate and he has not add any questionable statement to feed my suspicion since, I'm very interested why Elijah just swooped in at the end of the day. Why did you vote Paul? I want to know this, because it seemed no one has voiced my concerns on Paul very much before. If Paul and I were doing some shady things deliberately together why not voting for me? I already had 3 votes.

I'm sorry, what????  This has to be the most bizarre and protracted OMGUS in the history of scum.  I called you out yesterday for something that I thought was scummy and was the most scummy thing I had seen at that time.  I also called Reginald out, but I chose to vote for you as I thought of the two you were the more likely scum.  I admitted it was tenuous, but you have to put your vote somewhere unless you're Liam and are happy to watch the scum tear the town apart.

As I repeatedly said, it was nothing to do with the context of what you were saying, but the fact that you said (paraphrased) 'scum would never do this thing that Im doing.'

I admitted it was tenuous, and would probably have dropped it were it not for your bizarre overreaction.

As for 'quite silent towards me', I have said but one thing today and had only a few minutes to do it.  I have only a few minutes now, and have to waste arguing with you - you claim that I am being distracting.  WIND YOUR NECK IN.  And with that said, if you are so suspicious of me, WHY HAVEN'T YOU VOTED FOR ME you turd.

Go on, you can do it.  I'm vanilla town, it will be no great loss.  Or are you scared that the focus will turn on you tomorrow?  Fuck you, 

Just now, Paul LaPointe said:

Megabluck you, 

Sorry.  I'm tired, I'm stressed, I'm angry.

Still standing at my post, I could not help but notice that both Zachary and Elijah has been silent all day, even after my public declaration of suspicion.  It also dawned on me  during my lack of activity that rather than follow my thinking narrowing our gaze, the direction of thinking was quickly directed to the larger group who had lynched. 

Unperturbed, I decided to press forward in my own way.  

Just now, Paul LaPointe said:

I'm sorry, what????  This has to be the most bizarre and protracted OMGUS in the history of scum.  I called you out yesterday for something that I thought was scummy and was the most scummy thing I had seen at that time.  I also called Reginald out, but I chose to vote for you as I thought of the two you were the more likely scum.  I admitted it was tenuous, but you have to put your vote somewhere unless you're Liam and are happy to watch the scum tear the town apart.

As I repeatedly said, it was nothing to do with the context of what you were saying, but the fact that you said (paraphrased) 'scum would never do this thing that Im doing.'

I admitted it was tenuous, and would probably have dropped it were it not for your bizarre overreaction.As for 'quite silent towards me', I have said but one thing today and had only a few minutes to do it.  I have only a few minutes now, and have to waste arguing with you - you claim that I am being distracting.

Okay. How about calming down for a minute here. I'm trying to be reasonable.

Yes, I did not like you were paraphrasing, thanks for admitting that. Why would you do anything like that? I wasn't communicating in an antique iambic verse from 600 BC.

I have written down the whole thing from my perspective and you did not respond to this. This was after our debate where, thus I'm saying you've been silent on me.

4 minutes ago, Paul LaPointe said:

WIND YOUR NECK IN.  And with that said, if you are so suspicious of me, WHY HAVEN'T YOU VOTED FOR ME you turd.

Go on, you can do it.  I'm vanilla town, it will be no great loss.  Or are you scared that the focus will turn on you tomorrow?  Fuck you, 

Nononononono. No. Nope.

I won't vote yet. At gunpoint, being forced at the spot I'd choose you, that is true. That is what suspicion for and I brought it from the previous day with myself. 

But this is not Day 1. There were night actions yesterday. And you may be surprsised or not, I would not give my vote for you yet, knowing it shall mean death for you. I've never said I have proof or anything. Day 2 is still an early phase but we all now this is another game right now. I'm completely aware of other questionable things going on. I've just addressed them. I can and should wait out to get these answers I want.

There is always a chance from now on that someone gets into such a contradiction that it'll mean the end of them. Since you called me a turd, I have to say I will be glad if it turns out to be you. But if not you won't have me on you. I'll vote, don't worry.

About me being scared that focus may turn on me? Well hell yeah I'm scared, why would I not be. I don't want to die.

3 hours ago, Paul LaPointe said:

As Ethan says he was perhaps more likely a vig kill, but even this is odd.  He didn't strike me as particularly scummy, though he seemed to pinge Ethan, or blipe him, or whatever.  He wasn't a typical quiet fly-under-the-rader big target.

Still, it might be useful to think about why there might not have been a scum kill - were they blocked, target protected etc. 

If it makes you happy, this is the first thing you said since Day 1 I actually take as a useful notice.

I think there is a possibility that we have some kind of friendly blocker or protector working with us. On the other hand I doubt Ansel would've not been a Scum kill. There's simply a higher chance to block a Townie. But if there were more kill attempts, or more actions you might be just as well right. We have to think about this, and you pointing this out is already an advancement in my eyes.

((Sigh, I hate writing these posts on my cell phone.  Sorry for the grammar mistakes))

I think there is a possibility that we have some kind of friendly blocker or protector working with us. On the other hand I doubt Ansel would've not been a Scum kill. There's simply a higher chance to block a Townie. But if there were more kill attempts, or more actions you might be just as well right. We have to think about this, and you pointing this out is already an advancement in my eyes.

I found myself newly aware of the fact Robert Walsh had a hobby during the off hours - fly fishing.  I would hope he would refrain from doing so again during his duty hours.