Bob

Pirates Mafia II - Day Two

41 minutes ago, Warren Pratt said:

((Sigh, I hate writing these posts on my cell phone.  Sorry for the grammar mistakes))

I found myself newly aware of the fact Robert Walsh had a hobby during the off hours - fly fishing.  I would hope he would refrain from doing so again during his duty hours.

Stop spying on me! :angry:

9 hours ago, Robert Walsh said:

Ansel was a middle ground player whole Day 1, that would have been some super mindread from a scum to know it for sure. Don't forget that you were quite onto him, so this might have been also an intention to direct suspicion towards you.

Though Ethan was well on the way to drawing suspicion because of his vote for Arthur and his responses thereafter.

7 hours ago, Paul LaPointe said:

PINGE.  If you are town, you wouldn't have known they were innocent.

Liam said "likely" — it's a numbers game on the first night and since there are always fewer scum than anyone else, I fail to see why this statement should offend you so.

4 hours ago, Mitchell LaHore said:

Elijah, do you still find Paul the most suspicious?  If so, do you think he and Robert were working together to bring down Reginald or do you think one of them is scum and the other not?

They may both be scum — this kind of double-teaming is not unprecedented behavior in the tales of war upon my cabin bookshelf — but I wouldn't be surprised if just one were sincere and the other an opportunist.

4 hours ago, Robert Walsh said:

I'm very interested why Elijah just swooped in at the end of the day. Why did you vote Paul?

Good question. I thought Paul was playing the mafia version of "I'm not touching you" — and so were you, putting him in a position where he could only be defensive or let accusations slide, and as we saw either way you both found something suspicious about him. As for timing — I thought I would leave work much earlier than I did, so I had a bit of an "oh shit" moment at the supermarket to get my vote in. I find it particularly interesting that Paul is still gunning for Liam after he dropped a softclaim...

9 hours ago, Benjamin Samuels said:

I agree that Ansel was looking a little scummy yesterday, but enough to attract the attention of a vig?  Also, I'm not convinced that a town vig would kill on night 1 because there generally isn't enough to go on.  

*bash* *bash* *bash*

I agree. It’s unlikely a Vig would strike on Night 1 and potentially take out a another town player. They’d wait until later in the journey until they had more evidence. 

10 hours ago, Robert Walsh said:

Whilliam says Ethan makes business by creating chaos - which is quite an oversimplification without exact examples, considering Ethan was active to give arguments - but one sentence later he says he totally agrees with him, he goes "This is a very good point". Why would you say someone spreads chaos, even give him a vote so sudden after you're just going to give us an example of their good points in the very SAME post? 

Good catch. William did contradict himself there. Voting for someone else but then agreeing with said person on the next line about a lynch candidate he hasn’t even voted for.

*bash* *bash* *bash*

img_3097.jpg

Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang!

"Hey, do you think you could keep it down with those drums?" 

"Ahhhh! The ghost of Reginald has come back to haunt us!"

"What? No, I'm Morgan..."

"Oh, sorry. You all look the same. What a lazy host. The least he could've done was given you different faces."

img_3098.jpg

"I don't know." Mitchell started. "I quite like the drums."

"Which one are you?" Kendall and Morgan asked.

"I'm Mitchell."

"Oh." Both of them replied.

Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang!

"Stop that infernal banging!" Redbeard shouted from his cell.

About 50 hours remain in Day Two.

Egads, everyone is already yelling and cursing at each other and it's only the second day.  Y'all, might wanna watch those tempers or a silver-tongued scum might use it as an advantage.  We have had a whole night of actions, hopefully some trust was built somewhere.  it must be since it's so quiet here that people must be talking privately already. 

So what we do know is looking at the voting patterns and talking from day 1 which Ethan laid out so clearly for us all , and I'm sorry but I still see Morgan as probably scum. Made a bit of a flub and got overeager on early posting, got pretty quiet when his team mate(s) told him to shut up maybe? Voted not to secure a lynch on a bandwagon but to keep it moving forward.  

I was not around for the end of the day, but when I saw the quick bandwagon I went back through the previous couple pages of talking.  When I didn't see anything pointing to true evidence or even  a reasonable reason for the sudden massive dog-pile, I had a gut-wrenching feeling he was town.  My first instinct was to look at who started the pile, Robert Walsh - but now that I have had more time to think about it, that probably wouldn't be a scum move at all. Too obvious.  

I see a lot of talk about a vig kill or not kill...I don't see anything in the rules stating there is (or isn't) a vig.  Why are we focusing on this so soon, who killed who...what matters is that we are down two members already - could it have been three though, that's the only thing I can think of that would matter in who killed whom. 

@Warren Pratt: I don't know what sort of hobby fly fishing is...is it bad? Why should he stop doing it? 

22 hours ago, Warren Pratt said:

Sitting in the mess hall, I overheard Liam’s argument.  I felt it was false - regardless of the unfortunate loss we now had material to sift through in order to find the truth. Reginald had played an important role as a martyr.

Sipping my tea, I tried to put a theory together.  I’d guessed one infiltrator would have voted for Reginald and one would have not.  With 9 required, if more than two pirates existed I’d err on the extra voting with the lynch mob but the cautious  adage of ‘...all eggs in one basket’ usually holds true in persons’ thinking.  So that limited my field of survey to:

-Ansel (deceased)

-Warren (myself)

-Zachary

-Elijah

-Liam

The murder of Ansel was actually a boon of sorts for my theory as it reduced the field of suspects. Then and there I resolved I’d be concentrating my observations on these latter three today (and would understand further scrutiny of my person as well).

Coming back to this, I like this group as an area to focus on if we have nothing else of interest.  Warren is trying to be helpful by providing a group to focus on.  If he's scum, I'm sure he's hoping that by calling out a group he's a part of, we'll be slightly more likely to ignore him.

Zachary I haven't gotten a detailed read on but seems to want us to ignore Robert's role in starting the wagon on Reginald.  It was an early vote and the wagon didn't get going for awhile, but he did encourage people to keep it moving forward.  He seems committed on his Morgan is scum read.  Paul called Zachary out for coming in and voting, then disappearing again.

Elijah has been very middle of the road to me.  He seems to be saying things without picking sides on them.

Liam... I do wonder how much a scum would put themselves out there with their commitment to no lynching even to the point of not voting.  I'm still not happy about the non-vote and his lack of willingness to express any real opinions.  I want to see more from him today for sure.

I'd be curious to hear how others see this group of four.

17 hours ago, Arthur Hargrave said:

Ugh. We could lynch Liam if there's nothing better to do, but I'd say we just ignore him until he's willing to help us. Or maybe he'll just get off-ed by scum. Or maybe that's what they're hoping we'll do. Egh.

This seems non-committal and Arthur has been flying very under the radar since his face is so squished.

15 hours ago, Robert Walsh said:

antique iambic verse from 600 BC.

I don't know what this is, but at least it's no pirate shanty... I don't think.  With all the musicians stationed here, I would be highly suspect of anyone who breaks into a shanty!

Here's what I've learned.

Ansel wasn't the kill target last night, I was. The target was redirected from me to Ansel. The scum know this the town should too. My concern here is that the scum have a bus driver, drove me to Ansel but it was a vig or SK that targeted me and killed Ansel instead and the real scum kill was blocked or the target protected. Now the scum bus driver trying to buddy up to me.

A blocker has contacted me. If you're a town blocker and not the person who contacted me please find a way to let someone you trust no to get the information to us.

I'm scared. Am I doing this right? This is exciting but also a lot. If anybody has any advice for me on handling claims public or privates I'd appreciate that.

15 minutes ago, Zachary Mercier said:

I was not around for the end of the day, but when I saw the quick bandwagon I went back through the previous couple pages of talking.  When I didn't see anything pointing to true evidence or even  a reasonable reason for the sudden massive dog-pile, I had a gut-wrenching feeling he was town.  My first instinct was to look at who started the pile, Robert Walsh - but now that I have had more time to think about it, that probably wouldn't be a scum move at all. Too obvious.  

Vote: Zachary Mercier

This sounds mad up. You had one post yesterday where you voted for someone who had already been voted for and now you tell us you had all these thoughts about other things that were going on. So you were here but ignored people's questions for you and also didn't share your gut wrenching feelings.

1 hour ago, Ethan Dunn said:

This sounds mad up. You had one post yesterday where you voted for someone who had already been voted for and now you tell us you had all these thoughts about other things that were going on. So you were here but ignored people's questions for you and also didn't share your gut wrenching feelings.

Mad up?  And here I thought you were town, but you're already throwing out baseless accusations.  Yeah, one post with my only small thoughts for the day because that's all I had to say. 

I didn't ignore anyone's questions anywhere, got something specific you are asking me? I've seen nothing specific asked of me. Are you angry that I called you guys out for already screaming at each other? I'm interested to watch this bandwagon form, let's see how it turns out and then on Day 3 maybe you'll listen to me post-mortem.

This is why people are quiet, random false accusations that mean nothing and do no good for the Town. Nobody wants to deal with that nonsense and it's better to be quiet than to try and help.

Who's trying to buddy up to you? It's not me, I can't take your paranoia and screaming. I'm trying to make sense of what you are saying here but it seems to be contradicting itself.  Are you saying you were targeted by a vig and the scum kill didn't happen?  I can't imagine any vig targeting you based off Day 1 stuff which looked very town to me.  If the scum kill was blocked/protected then you must not have been the target but you are saying you were the target.  

Ansel wasn't the kill target last night, I was. The target was redirected from me to Ansel. The scum know this the town should too. My concern here is that the scum have a bus driver, drove me to Ansel but it was a vig or SK that targeted me and killed Ansel instead and the real scum kill was blocked or the target protected. Now the scum bus driver trying to buddy up to me.

33 minutes ago, Ethan Dunn said:

A blocker has contacted me. If you're a town blocker and not the person who contacted me please find a way to let someone you trust no to get the information to us.

I'm scared. Am I doing this right? This is exciting but also a lot. If anybody has any advice for me on handling claims public or privates I'd appreciate that.

I could just make out Ethan Dunn's announcement from the sentry box where I was standing at attention.  It worried me a bit, especially as Robert Walsh had been cited by myself for fishing hours earlier and had now successfully caught something - I was not ready to accuse Robert yet though evidence was piling up.  I was paddling up another river at present.

Now thanks to Ethan, the death of Ansel Michel slotted into a pattern I felt made more sense.  I had reviewed the diaries of my past family members who were of a... nefarious nature (all successful in evil I might add), and Ansel had not made for a very good target.  It had shrunk the smaller half of the voting field and achieved little to quiet open discussion; it made more sense for infiltrators to do this inadvertently.  Ethan on the other hand had drawn a lot of comment the day before; perfect for redirecting blame on to others if he was disposed of.  If the redirect had occurred it was a set back for them, and that heartened me a little.

The fly in the ointment was the claimed redirection itself.  How had this happened?  I had a hunch ((regarding a mafia role)) I would explore when I had more time. For now I went over Mitchell LaHore's open thoughts and compared them to my own. 

• His assessment of me was fair.  I was either very open or very cunning.  It would be hard for me to prove either way unless I passed from this mortal coil - I was hoping it wouldn't come to that just yet but I was prepared to do my duty if needed.  For my own sanity, I precluded myself from my own investigation.
  • I agreed with his assessment of Liam's behaviour - far too open and attention drawing, though an aggressive infiltrator might try it.  I put it down to the nerves of a recent recruit and put him down as the least likely to be a pirate.
  • Elijah Hendry had been quiet and unassuming so far.  Perhaps he originated from a very far away place with different sleeping patterns.  His stating that Liam had soft-claimed I did find confusing, as I saw no evidence of this occurring previously.  I admit I have missed things on occasion mind you.  Still, he was worth studying further.
  • The majority of my thinking presently was on Zachary Mercier.  I could not get a good handle on what he was trying to achieve with his earlier statement.  It was by no means suspicious at face value, but it was scattershot and casually mentioned far too many people for my liking.  The lack of focus almost seemed as if it was dropping a number of names in order to see if one would create a furor.  But it could be nothing as well. 

It was all a bit maddening and mostly conjecture of course, but I was sure there was nugget of truth I could dig from this pile in order to help the fort.  I was strongly convinced one of these three would be proven to be false.

Just now, Zachary Mercier said:

Mad up?  And here I thought you were town, but you're already throwing out baseless accusations.  Yeah, one post with my only small thoughts for the day because that's all I had to say. 

You freak out at one vote? Who have I screamed at? This is a similar accusation to what William Mitchell said about me that I'm creating chaos. I tried to calm down the argument yesterday. I'm voting for you for being too quiet. People asked about your vote on Morgan because it was easy and that's all you did yesterday. Now you say you had all these other thoughts fears even and didn't shared them with us. What would be to listen to post-mortem? You haven't said much. Now you suggest it's better to be quiet than try to help. That is not a townie attitude. 

I will try to explain the bus driver thing better. https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bus_Driver Somebody PM me and told. me that they are a bus driver and redirected actions targeting me to Ansel and Ansel is dead. The killer says I didn't expect to see you here. The bus driver says he trusts me because he assumes the scum tried to kill me. I am worried that anybody else could've killed me, the scum kill failed for some other reason and now a scum bus driver is trying to buddy up. Either way the scum must know this so the town should to. If the bus driver is telling the truth then the scum targeted me. Even if he is telling the truth its still possible that it was a vigilante or serial killer wanting to kill me and the scum kill fail for some other reason. How many killers would there be in a game with 16? I'm really asking cuz I don't know. Any of these things are possible. Lots of things to think about and the best way to get all options is to discuss it with everyone not just the bus driver.

53 minutes ago, Zachary Mercier said:

So what we do know is looking at the voting patterns and talking from day 1 which Ethan laid out so clearly for us all , and I'm sorry but I still see Morgan as probably scum. Made a bit of a flub and got overeager on early posting, got pretty quiet when his team mate(s) told him to shut up maybe? Voted not to secure a lynch on a bandwagon but to keep it moving forward.

No one told Morgan to shut up. Just the contrary. Countless of times it was said that we are waiting for a response from Morgan. You either did not read carefully or you're twisting. You say you read everything from Reginald and you knew he was townie, but on Morgan you are still suspicious as he went pretty quiet. You are not the loudest person in the room yourself if I may point out...

55 minutes ago, Zachary Mercier said:

Me voting for Reginald is "starting a pile" according to you. The funny thing is that I was the first on Morgan as well. How come that was not starting a pile, but Reginald was. Can it be because you was on that one and not on the other one? This is what defines the "pile"? Morgan already had 3 votes when I changed it to Reginald. You just said you voted for Morgan not to secure a lynch on a bandwagon, but to keep it moving forward. This is your 2nd post in-game, you are clearly not trying to move forward anything.

1 hour ago, Zachary Mercier said:

I see a lot of talk about a vig kill or not kill...I don't see anything in the rules stating there is (or isn't) a vig.  Why are we focusing on this so soon, who killed who...what matters is that we are down two members already - could it have been three though, that's the only thing I can think of that would matter in who killed whom. 

And this is racing for the most senseless contribution taken ever so far. I'm not sure I can actually believe you just said this.

I'm sorry, but what? What do you think, why do we want to know the killer's identity? You just said we don't know anything about a vigilante being present. Then who was the killer in your opinion? The parrot?

The only thing matters to you is that could there have been more kills? Why don't you tell us... could have been? Are you interested more in a town blocker than in the scum?

This is hard to decipher to be honest. How do you know of this swap? Also how do you know it must have been a scum bus driver? If this is true it can mean the end of us. I can't think of anything more potent in creating chaos then a scum bus driver lingering around. How do you know the scum driver wants to buddy up with you? This has to be cleared up, because this is a mess as it is now. Also I'm not sure how the vig or even a SK is deduced from this.

Also I'd be very vary of taking any blocker's claim in private anything useful. Even with public claims there are no guarantee on its own whether they are town or scum, only if they're contradicting each other or someone else in certain ways.

Just now, Ethan Dunn said:

People asked about your vote on Morgan because it was easy and that's all you did yesterday.

What more can I say that I didn't already say when i voted?  It looked like a scum slipup to me and then suddenly later in the day there was a bandwagon on someone else.

Just now, Robert Walsh said:

No one told Morgan to shut up.

i specifically said scum teammates - they wouldn't do it in the day thread.  You're misquoting and twisting my words.

The only thing matters to you is that could there have been more kills? Why don't you tell us... could have been? Are you interested more in a town blocker than in the scum?

What else matters? Why does it matter if a kill was done by a vig or scum unless it's because it could have been more?  That's the only thing we should worry about is more of us getting killed, it matters not who killed us.

This is your 2nd post in-game, you are clearly not trying to move forward anything.

Ah thanks for your great tallying abilities.  So helpful there. I only speak if I have something to say and add, also if I am actually around to read and respond which on Day 1 wasn't much.

Just now, Zachary Mercier said:

i specifically said scum teammates - they wouldn't do it in the day thread.  You're misquoting and twisting my words.

There is the quote showing you did not said "scum teammates". Do you meant to say he was warned by other scums to back down? One question: How would they've know Morgan was scum? Do you think it was truly such a tell? Then why are you saying you were not trying to lynch just to "move things forwards". You did not even reply ANYTHING to Morgan's second post. Not a single question. This is a joke.

I'm not twisting your words, they're already twisted.

2 hours ago, Zachary Mercier said:

Made a bit of a flub and got overeager on early posting, got pretty quiet when his team mate(s) told him to shut up maybe? Voted not to secure a lynch on a bandwagon but to keep it moving forward.  

I'm pretty sure he could have meant scum teammates. Still not what is written. Pretty sure for a scum, scum teammates just can simply mean "teammates".

But okay, he said before he tought Morgan as scum. In this context it's really like saying scum teammates. But in this case:

5 minutes ago, Zachary Mercier said:

Why are you not saying it was in the context, but throwing in a total lie? There is the quote man. Specifically? Where?

Do you even read your own post?

31 minutes ago, Zachary Mercier said:

At first this pinged me because I thought it weird that you would think I was town unless I voted for you. Arthur voted for me yesterday and I still had a town read on him. I understand how my worry about the vote in the official tally wasn't explained well. But, William Mitchell voted for me and I got really suspicious of him but that was because my game was misrepresented by his accusations. So if you feel my vote misrepresents your game I can understand this feeling cuz I had it to. It's not baseless tough. If you go through the day threads and search your name you are mentioned a lot. A lot of people have concerns about your low activity.

I didn't ignore anyone's questions anywhere, got something specific you are asking me? I've seen nothing specific asked of me. Are you angry that I called you guys out for already screaming at each other? I'm interested to watch this bandwagon form, let's see how it turns out and then on Day 3 maybe you'll listen to me post-mortem.

This pinged me at first because I haven't screamed at anybody or said fuck you turd or anything like that. I tried to stop the arguments they don't help. You are grouping me with others? Maybe because you are scum and easily mistake twonies for each other but also maybe because six of us are identical. :pir_laugh2:

This is why people are quiet, random false accusations that mean nothing and do no good for the Town. Nobody wants to deal with that nonsense and it's better to be quiet than to try and help.

No no no. I don't want to play this way and make people feel this way it makes me sad. 

Unvote: Zachary Mercier

There's too much else going on for the day to start focusing on Zachary on a slight suspicion and start picking his words apart. Not sure if I'm right but my gut says it's not helpful.

14 minutes ago, Zachary Mercier said:

What else matters? Why does it matter if a kill was done by a vig or scum unless it's because it could have been more?  That's the only thing we should worry about is more of us getting killed, it matters not who killed us.

Ah thanks for your great tallying abilities.  So helpful there. I only speak if I have something to say and add, also if I am actually around to read and respond which on Day 1 wasn't much.

W:H.A.T?

Okay, Zachary I'm asking you in the friendliest manner as I can: How is it not matter who killed Ansel? Why do you say there was not much to respond on Day 1?

2 hours ago, Zachary Mercier said:

I was not around for the end of the day, but when I saw the quick bandwagon I went back through the previous couple pages of talking.  When I didn't see anything pointing to true evidence or even  a reasonable reason for the sudden massive dog-pile, I had a gut-wrenching feeling he was town.

Don't you think this was not something that was not worthy to say or add?

31 minutes ago, Warren Pratt said:

I could just make out Ethan Dunn's announcement from the sentry box where I was standing at attention.  It worried me a bit, especially as Robert Walsh had been cited by myself for fishing hours earlier and had now successfully caught something - I was not ready to accuse Robert yet though evidence was piling up.  I was paddling up another river at present.

I'm not sure what to make of this. Are you saying you want to accuse me but don't have evidence for it? For what exactly, is this a soft claim or triggering suspicion? If you have any questions for me I'm at your disposal.

* Don't you think this was not something that was worthy to say or add? * 

Sorry, no double negation meant.

45 minutes ago, Warren Pratt said:

Your posts are helping me with comprehension in general and that's fun. But I'm lost here. My announcement made you worry about Robert? I think I understand your posts but I missed where you accused him of fishing. Could you tell us again in more of a SparkNotes version of your novel?

18 hours ago, Warren Pratt said:

((Sigh, I hate writing these posts on my cell phone.  Sorry for the grammar mistakes))

I found myself newly aware of the fact Robert Walsh had a hobby during the off hours - fly fishing.  I would hope he would refrain from doing so again during his duty hours.

Got it.:kahuka:

11 minutes ago, Robert Walsh said:

How is it not matter who killed Ansel? Why do you say there was not much to respond on Day 1?

It matters who killed Ansel but not matters if it was vig or scum, is what i'm saying. People like to try and focus on "oh that's not a scum kill because why would they kill that person" when it doesn't matter at this point what type of kill it was and it's used as a distraction to bother discussing what type of kill or if there is even a vig it was at this point. If there is a vig, he knows who he is and is is probably trying his best to help us.  If there is no vig and/or there is a serial killer or other horrible 3rd party, he is probably trying to stay very low key.  Scum is most likely trying to be very helpful right now, or at least seem very helpful knowing they can always use the "ah man, darn, i was so pinged by that guy" excuse for a few days.

I didn't say that there wasn't much to respond to except for about myself (all i saw at a skim was people saying i was quiet, which i was, can't argue that can I),  i simply didn't have much to say/add. I wasn't around much and couldn't keep up with a lot of the conversation. I responded to the thing that stuck out to me the most.

15 minutes ago, Robert Walsh said:

Don't you think this was not something that was not worthy to say or add?

I didn't see it until the night phase already started. As I've mentioned a few times, I wasn't around much for Day 1. 

22 minutes ago, Ethan Dunn said:

You are grouping me with others?

I meant the royal you as in "everybody that is not me".  When I opened up the thread all i saw was a bunch of people yelling and cursing at each other which made my head pound because in my mind it's really just people standing around (6 feet apart of course, must be safe) screaming.

Open up the day 1 thread and search my name? Is that a thing people do? Not being sarcastic, I have never thought of doing that once. I just open and read and try to comprehend but until day 3 or so it's all just such a blur.  That's why on Day 3 is the earliest I can usually make any sense of what people are talking about. 

7 minutes ago, Zachary Mercier said:

Open up the day 1 thread and search my name? Is that a thing people do? Not being sarcastic, I have never thought of doing that once. I just open and read and try to comprehend but until day 3 or so it's all just such a blur.  That's why on Day 3 is the earliest I can usually make any sense of what people are talking about. 

You play by sitting back and doing nothing and then wait until day three to make sense of anything? I didn't expect anybody to play that way. 

The kill matters with the bus driver claim. It's worth discussing. With what has been claimed to me behind the scenes its worth taking the time to make sense of now and not wait until day three.

Okay, thanks for clearing up a few things. Just stay concise and I won't bug you. Also try to stay this active. Lurking is unsettling in itself.

33 minutes ago, Zachary Mercier said:

You should think of doing that. Of course you should go back to the previous day and re-read posts. How do you expect to help Town otherwise, that's like swimming against the stream.

Also implying Day 3 is where the game really starts is understandable, but also sounds iffy. Like you'd already know you will be alive and who dies. Most of all only scums would think that because if not lynched, nothing really will kill them. Even this is not entirely true, truly considering the possibility of a vig or serial killer around. If you're not playing, you are lurking. You may have your reasons but that won't build any trust.

25 minutes ago, Ethan Dunn said:

The kill matters with the bus driver claim. It's worth discussing. With what has been claimed to me behind the scenes its worth taking the time to make sense of now and not wait until day three.

I'm still confused with this. If there's anything useful you really should clarify for everybody.

I'm still confused with this. If there's anything useful you really should clarify for everybody.

What are you confused about?

1 hour ago, Robert Walsh said:

This is hard to decipher to be honest. How do you know of this swap? Also how do you know it must have been a scum bus driver? If this is true it can mean the end of us. I can't think of anything more potent in creating chaos then a scum bus driver lingering around. How do you know the scum driver wants to buddy up with you? This has to be cleared up, because this is a mess as it is now. Also I'm not sure how the vig or even a SK is deduced from this.

Also I'd be very vary of taking any blocker's claim in private anything useful. Even with public claims there are no guarantee on its own whether they are town or scum, only if they're contradicting each other or someone else in certain ways.

This.

We all pretty much understand there is a lot of background claiming going around if this is all true. How reliable is the information is also a big question mark. But since you've mentioned this in public we certainly need to clarify some parts to resolve this into a useable Town strategy.

Without it I'm not sure what do you expect from us to do about this. Should we just accept that these are all facts and go on with it?