Pdaitabird

Space Force!

USS Donald J TrumpUSS Donald J TrumpUSS Donald J TrumpUSS Donald J Trump

This microscale MOC was a fun way to imagine what a near-distant future spacecraft might look like.  I wanted to make sure that each part had a purpose and wasn't just pointless greebling.

Thanks for looking!

Soli Deo Gloria

Nice creation, looks good.
Think I have to steal your telescope idea :wink:
Only the name ...

USS Donald J Trump ... and Col. J.D. Smith with a weapon - now that's some bold approach to land on an Earth-like planet. I know: There may be bad guys.

But it is a very nice model. I love micro scale. I believe it is the most inspiring way of building. With all the fun. As they said over in the Technic Forum: The larger the scale, the more "responsible" it gets:wink:

But why do you need the pack of fuel cells for electricity generation off from a fuel and e.g. the oxidizer you need to store in good amounts? 24 years is quite some time. Plus the folks in there are riding a fusion reactor. That means you have electricity available at infinite amounts - for ages ... :excited:

I'd say make them into bio-food-production units. Then the people have also something to eat on their journey:moar:.

Best
Thorsten 

6 minutes ago, Toastie said:

I'd say make them into bio-food-production units. Then the people have also something to eat on their journey:moar:.

Good idea - the fuel cell can generate "fuel" to feed the crew! :laugh:

Was recently playing Civilization : Beyond Earth again, and that ship looks a bit like the colony ships  seen at the intro.

Nice shaped small build. :thumbup:

On March 27, 2020 at 9:46 AM, Glassjaw said:

Nice compact build, reminds me of the Nauvoo/Behemoth/Medina station from the Expanse series.

Thanks! Yes, the ships from the Expanse were a great source of inspiration.

@TeriXeri I'm not familiar with the game, but after looking it up I can see the resemblance!