Hello Technic fans.

Now its time to show you my work i made 2 years ago.

it is a RC catamaran with 2 RC buggy motors and 1 servo motor for steering. 1 PF m motor is for fake engines.

Thanx to Buwizz for briliant solution to make this work so god.

some pictures.

IMG_20200321_103542.jpg

IMG_20200321_103550.jpg

IMG_20200321_103631.jpg

IMG_20200321_103712.jpg

and the video.

thanx for watching.

best regards, Valter

Wow! Very cool! Functional with the opening roof and the detachable body + attention to detail. The seats look great. All the time I was wondering what was underneath, but you showed it all in the video.

My only question: How are the propellors fixed? It does not seem like a Technic axle to me.

Impressive work :classic:

I spent the first 3.40 of the video wondering how you'd made it buoyant and enjoyed the simple elegance of the reveal. You clearly put a lot of planning into the design before building.

In the video the fake motors are shown changing speed, is the PF M motor on the same channel as the buggy motors or does Buwizz allow you to link channels?

4 hours ago, WvG_853 said:

Wow! Very cool! Functional with the opening roof and the detachable body + attention to detail. The seats look great. All the time I was wondering what was underneath, but you showed it all in the video.

My only question: How are the propellors fixed? It does not seem like a Technic axle to me.

Thanx.

It is 5.5L modified axle with screw for propellers.

3 hours ago, ukbajadave said:

Impressive work :classic:

I spent the first 3.40 of the video wondering how you'd made it buoyant and enjoyed the simple elegance of the reveal. You clearly put a lot of planning into the design before building.

In the video the fake motors are shown changing speed, is the PF M motor on the same channel as the buggy motors or does Buwizz allow you to link channels?

Thanx.

Same channel, but duferent outputs.

Something different, and I must admit I love it. :wub: