Sign in to follow this  
legoMoccer

[MOC] Studio Ghibli - Laputa - The City In The Sky

i have been working on a small project for lego idea, i saw that studio ghibli projects are now allowed there, its mostly ready for submission, i just need to finish making the custom prints for the two main characters and then i need to decided if i should add prints to the main walls to show the detail 

pnsIAHN.jpgYZ4gUbJ.jpgaOwujkd.jpgNkneZMK.jpg 

latest?cb=20181216165211

Edited by legoMoccer

@legoMoccer - I had no idea what Studio Ghibli was until now but you've created another great looking moc none the less.

Another well done!

2 minutes ago, leafan said:

@legoMoccer - I had no idea what Studio Ghibli was until now but you've created another great looking moc none the less.

Another well done!

thank you :), yeah they made a load of good films in the 80's/early 90s, ive only seen two of them but i always really liked this design,

also if you liked my autumn cabin you might like the other project i posted in the town forum yesterday   

Edited by legoMoccer

Very nice micro depiction! Personally if anything Studio Ghibli gets through I'd want it to be a Totoro first, but their whole catalogue of films does have a lot of set potential.

48 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Very nice micro depiction! Personally if anything Studio Ghibli gets through I'd want it to be a Totoro first, but their whole catalogue of films does have a lot of set potential.

yeah i was going to do totoro but there is already a fair few projects on ideas for that so i thought id go with the very first movie the studio animated, it is also 35 years in 2021 since Studio Ghibli made their first movie 

my thoughts were if we can get a Studio Ghibli project through it may open up doors to other sets based upon it