Built this Trophy Truck Yesterday. Inspired by @Zerobricks Epic Rolug Trophy Truck, I built this truck with the same idea/principle in mind. Powered By 2xL motors & a Servo for steering.

Features (So Far)

-Full Body Suspension

Front: Soft Double Wishbone Suspension

Rear: Hard 360 Live Axle Suspension

-Positive Caster Angling

-Working Steering Wheel (controlled by servo)

I may add a Light kit on my V.2 Design..... I don't know. I do plan, however, to add a working V6 or V8 under the hood.

2020-03-19.png

2020-03-19.png

Because of the way it the suspension works, it is quite flexible.....

2020-03-19.png

.....ando you can fit five of these under one wheel with the other 3 wheels still touching the ground.

Image result for lego 264423891278

Underside:
2020-03-19.png

Here's a video of it:

Hope you like it! Have fun building!

Great start.

For your next revision, try moving the steering pivot closer to the center of the wheel and you can keep the same track width by making the control arms longer.  This will give you more suspension travel and easier steering.  

The bodywork looks fine and your economy of build is impressive.

Looks good, pretty minimalistic.

Ypu definately need to do something about front hubs. Best would be to use Lego original ones. If You don't have them, then try to minimise distance between turning point and wheel.

Can You add some close-up picture of that hub, maybe communitu may help.

@AndyCW & @Jurss Thanks for the advice! I have planned to make the extension arms longer, but I just haven't found the right rods yet. :) I would use hubs, but I haven't purchased any yet. I think I may try working on smoothing out a few of the body angles, but idk.

2020-03-20.png

2020-03-20.png

better would be to use 11L beams for that front part, where swingarms are attached, then at the same width of the car more proper steering and hub section could be possible.

Also some axles with stop would be better to connect swingarms to chassis, as in picture it is possible to see, that one swingarm is already popped out.

Those two 12T gear connection for steering is also not the best solution. If possible, try o remove it.

And is steering really working in cabin, as in underside picture it looks like that U-joint is in 90' angle.