Bob

Pirates Mafia II - Day One

Congratulations scum, you have succeeded in getting the town to turn against one of its own. I hope you all will heed my previous warnings after I'm gone. 

The mob formed so quickly
His time came too swiftly

That will be the epitaph on my tombstone. For all you scum, I hope the townies find you fast. For all you townies, may you at least not sleep peacefully ever again.

Reginald if you are town it would help to get a list of your greatest suspicions for us to analyze tomorrow. If you turn up scumit will be even more interesting.

7 hours ago, Morgan Marchand said:

Welcome back to fresh air. Any thoughts on the hundred-plus things people said while you were below decks?

Only a hundred? It is almost a good thing that I probably have a case of the scurvy, so I can lie down and ponder all the vote and unvotes. Why is that? For later arguments and quotable posts in case some scum buddy get suspected? For the record, I find Ethan Dunn adding most chaos, so I will Vote: Ethan Dunn

Just now, Ethan Dunn said:

Reginald if you are town it would help to get a list of your greatest suspicions for us to analyze tomorrow. If you turn up scumit will be even more interesting.

Okay, this is a very good point. We talked at the same time.

I think Paul and Robert are stirring the pot, and I don’t like how quickly everyone has fallen into line on the Reginald vote.

Vote: Paul Lapointe

On 3/19/2020 at 6:28 PM, Ethan Dunn said:

opsy! I didn't intend to have my joke vote make it to a tally.

Unote: Arthur Hargrave but I'm watching your squashy face!

Oh, look what I found, when I went looking for the communication and vote/unvote between you and Ansel Michel. I read a book some time ago where a couple of thugs accused each other early on, so one would look innocent if they found proof on the other.
You did not want it to be recorded in the tally, because it is easier to go back and discover you mean? Is Hargrave also in on it?

Vote Count: 
Morgan Marchand - 1 (Zachary Mercier)
Robert Walsh - 1 (Warren Pratt)
Liam Webb - 1 (Ansel Michel)
Kendall Odell - 1 (Reginald Aston)
Reginald Aston - 9 (Robert Walsh, Mitchell Lahore, Arthur Hargrave, Ethan Dunn, Paul LaPointe, Morgan Marchand, Kendall Odell, Benjamin Samuels, Louis Townsend)
Paul LaPointe - 1 (Elijah Hendry)

With 9 votes,  Reginald Aston has been lynched. A day conclusion will be up soon.

img_3083.jpg

It was nearly sunset when Captain Hendry approached the Governor, who was on his sixth or seventh glass of wine at this point.

"We've decided to execute Reginald." Hendry said.

"Which one is that?" Broadside asked.

img_3084.jpg

"He's the one without a gun in front of the firing line." 

"Oh, right. Reginald Aston, in the name of His Majesty, the King of the Imperial Soldiers, I sentence you to be executed."

Reginald said nothing, and accepted his death.

"Garrison Band, play him off!"

Kendall and Robert somehow played a sad tune with only two instruments.

img_3085.jpg

With several loud bangs, Reginald was dead. His shako revealed he was bald all along.

---

Get those night actions in! I would like them within 24 hours so I can prepare the next day, but you have up until 48 hours.

On 3/21/2020 at 6:10 PM, William Mitchell said:

so I can lie down and ponder all the vote and unvotes. Why is that? For later arguments and quotable posts in case some scum buddy get suspected?

This is the phrase that keeps pinging my blipper. It's seems to be WIFOM but why would a townie serve WIFOM to the town? Seems more like something a scum would do to be cleaver.

15 hours ago, Ethan Dunn said:

This is the phrase that keeps pinging my blipper. It's seems to be WIFOM but why would a townie serve WIFOM to the town? Seems more like something a scum would do to be cleaver.

Hey, this day's over. :angry: