Sign in to follow this  
andy16806

My latest MOC: oiltanker

indexed.gif V-W-2D

Hi

As a new member, as some if you might already have noticed on the introduction page, I felt like posting my latest creation. It was just finished before Lego world in Oslo 1-4. of May this year, and the pictures are from the layout by Brikkelauget (the Norwegian community). I had to finish this creation in a hurry to, so there are some details I would like to modify when I get the time.

You can read about this creation on Mocpages.

dsc04606.jpg_thumb.jpg

dsc04613.jpg_thumb.jpg

realy nice , love the back of it! what parts r u thinking about modding ?

I want to add more details on the deck, and more minifigs. I also want to build interior on the bridge.

Then of course there is the harbour....

It was made the day before the exibition, and can have a lot more details.

Wow, a wonderful oil tanker! It even comes with a helicopter landing area and a crane! And I particularly like this information on the tanker: no smoking! *lol*

This is amazing! :wub:

And sooo huge. I´m impressed.

The smaller ship on the second pic looks rather small in contrast to the big one.

Very well done. On first sight I can´t see any object for a change.

That's absolutely amazing, andy16806 :oh: !

That's actually that what I would like TLG to give us (read that) - an oiltanker with an oil refinery! (Of course not in that big and detailed size because only few people would be able to pay that but ...) It's :wub: :wub: :wub: !

Very, very well done! :thumbup:

A huge and marvelous ship, and already pretty detailed, with an impressive bridge and a solid and well done crane.... perhaps the crane

looks even a little too big.... The color scheme´s also nice. Hmm.... that ship, in a little different color scheme, could also work very

fine for some neat little Waterworld scenery.... :look: hey, I like that movie! :grin:

I say, that is a brilliant MOC that is! :cry_happy:

All the details are amazing! :oh:

And the Esso oil tanks on the port are also really nice.

Good work!

Dr. Brick

A very fine oiltanker indeed. But I have to confess I´m just a little bit more impressed by the railroad tunnel in the background. That one really looks wonderful!

But that might just be me. I´m gathering inspiration for landscaping at the moment :tongue:

Edited by DJ Force

A very fine oiltanker indeed. But I have to confess I´m just a little bit more impressed by the railroad tunnel in the background. That one really looks wonderful!

But that might just be me. I´m gathering inspiration for landscaping at the moment :tongue:

Thanks a lot. Here are some more pictures of the railroad tunnel. (It's not mine, and this link goes to some earlier photos of this tunnel)

Superb work. It's good to see you with great attention to detail despite the MOCs impressive size (I particularly like the NO SMOKING sign)!

Hey Andy. Wow! *oh2* This is really amazing. Thanks for sharing it with us. I think when people build big MOCs like this they end up focusing on the overall size and not the details. But, you've done both! I really love the piping on deck. The anchors are very clever and that crane is a work of art in and of itself. Excellent work and welcome to Eurobricks. I can't wait to see more from you. This is an excellent MOC.

That is one awesome oiltanker! Yes, great work andy :thumbup: ! I love the attention to detail, especially with the helipad and NO SMOKING sign! This really is LEGO art!