goatman461

[Factions Ep. 5 - Cat. C][K20 - Polis Massa - CFS] Fyr the Fyrnock

*Your entry has earned 18 XP*

Long ago Polis Massa was a remote Rebel hideout with new Loyalist arriving each rotation.

49670340588_f7067a622a_b.jpg

49671079052_37711dba04_b.jpg

Spoiler

Polis Massa crewPolis Massa cargo

One pesky stowaway caused quite a commotion on the peaceful asteroid. That, along with the invasion by Imperial forces, left the base desolate until ambitious wildcatters saw and opportunity to repurpose the base for tourists and merchants alike. 

49670246528_fd5d4b1dfe_b.jpg

Spoiler

Fyrnock

Uh. So many goodies in this one! The ship is brilliant, the floor and gateway are really nice! I'm a sucker for props - it is always difficult to make new and interesting props that feel SWy, but these are super cool! The Fyrnock is also very vell crafted, but it is a little bit dwarfed by everything else going on. I think a smaller build would have done it more justice, or maybe two or three in this build...

Amazing work though!

thanks. I did take a close up shot, but just liked the wider shot better. And if it's not obvious, the fyrnock is just thrown in to fit the episode.

image0.jpg?width=1084&height=813

The cockpit shaping on the V-Wing is amazing! And I love your largo cargo containers and the hovering droid. Great details!

Superb ship and I love the hangar. The cargo boxes are really well designed, great parts usage for these.

Edited by Basiliscus
Typo