Bob

Pirates Mafia II - Confirmation

Just now, Ethan Dunn said:

Just blame it on one of your five identical fellow soldiers. He can never tell us apart. Only our mother can.

But, but, but that would be LYING! I don't know what your mother taught you, but mine schooled me as a youngun to always be truthful. And I could never do anything against my country! If I have failed in my duty let me bear the consequences as a loyal soldier of the Crown. 

1 minute ago, Reginald Aston said:

But, but, but that would be LYING! I don't know what your mother taught you, but mine schooled me as a youngun to always be truthful. And I could never do anything against my country! If I have failed in my duty let me bear the consequences as a loyal soldier of the Crown. 

That's the spirit! But no more snoozing while being on duty or I'll trumpet you first out of the bed tommorow lad!

I believe that's everyone confirmed. Day One should be up Bob sucks, probably in a couple hours or so! 

15 minutes ago, Bob said:

Day One should be up Bob sucks,

Did you do that on purpose or is the word soon still replace in the swear filter? :blush: Who would do such a thing?

Just now, Hinckley said:

Did you do that on purpose or is the word soon still replace in the swear filter? :blush: Who would do such a thing?

I've done that on purpose ever since the first Excalibur mafia game where you threatened to replace soon with Bob sucks in the swear filter just for me. 

It's been asked several times, but yes, you can PM in this game. 

We’re looking for a replacement for someone. If you’d like to join in, feel free to PM me!

Two announcements. One, we're no longer looking for a replacement. Two, I know everyone is likely up to their ears hearing about the Covid-19 virus, however I've decided to raise the day time from 72 hours to 96 hours, or four "real life" days.

I know that this might seem like quite a lot to some people, and I don't think any other mafia game has had such long days, but there's others that need more time and there's a lot of changes in some people's lives, and I expect that there will be more changes as the days go on in our lives. For example, I have to get more set up to prepare to teach with distance learning. Some people have to take care of their children who are now at home, and some have to adapt to working from home. I believe the length of nights is appropriate for now, I don't foresee having to change it. I will accept night actions, as usual, up to the 48 hour mark. 

Thanks for making Days One and Two the most posted in mafia threads in a very long time! 

Thanks Bob!  

34 minutes ago, Bob said:

Hey chumps, the day's over. Go post in the night thread.

You forgot to unlock it might have been the problem.  :pir_laugh2:

10 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

Thanks Bob!  

You forgot to unlock it might have been the problem.  :pir_laugh2:

I don't think I have that power. :cry_sad: