Sign in to follow this  
Spud The Viking

[COR - FB] Officer's Barracks

Spudkirk's growing military presence requires more accommodation for the men and commanding officers. Close to the harbour, this well-to-do part of the settlement is now home to the gentlemen who wear epaulettes.

49667015698_bbc4a866aa_c.jpg

49667016153_1cbcfdb1ce_c.jpg

Without figures:

49667840567_ddffe880eb_c.jpg

I built this a long time ago, and photographed it back in February. Now, with all the time I have in quarantine, I decided to upload this simple moc, enjoy!

Edited by Spud The Viking

I share the same sentiments at Professor Thaum. The road and arches are well done. I really like the way you made the windows. Are they loose in the square or have you fastened them somehow?

6 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

There is lot of good work here. The road pavement, the windows and the arches are a really nice touch.

I like this scotish guard too

Thank you!

5 hours ago, merc said:

I share the same sentiments at Professor Thaum. The road and arches are well done. I really like the way you made the windows. Are they loose in the square or have you fastened them somehow?

Thanks! The windows are just set in place but are very tight.

4 hours ago, Fraunces said:

Wow very nice, especially the windows!! Love the style.

Thank you!

Very nice MOC - the SNOT windows on the upper level are especially nice. I like how clean the finished build is. Hope you and your family are all ok.

The way you did the street really stands out here, but there's some good texture on that building too!

I wanted to congratulate you on the windows, but then the streets caught my attention. Awesome how you did them!

On 3/17/2020 at 10:57 PM, Ayrlego said:

Very nice MOC - the SNOT windows on the upper level are especially nice. I like how clean the finished build is. Hope you and your family are all ok.

Thank you!

Hope you's is too. I'm "at risk" so just having to study and self isolate.

On 3/18/2020 at 12:07 AM, Kai NRG said:

The way you did the street really stands out here, but there's some good texture on that building too!

Thank you! I can't remember where I seen the tiling on Flickr but it is relatively simple.

On 3/26/2020 at 7:18 PM, Maxim I said:

I wanted to congratulate you on the windows, but then the streets caught my attention. Awesome how you did them!

Thank you very much!

That building looks cool, especially those arches at ground floor. Also nice selection of minifig torsos.

On 3/28/2020 at 3:19 PM, Bodi said:

Very nice, I like the windows and the floor.

Thank you!

On 3/29/2020 at 9:22 AM, blackdeathgr said:

That building looks cool, especially those arches at ground floor. Also nice selection of minifig torsos.

Thank you, I like to keep them varied!

20 hours ago, Pdaitabird said:

Looks good! I like the techniques you used for the walls, SNOT windows, and roof.

Thanks!