Hello everyone, this is the latest work of our lego studio:
Pagani Zonda R 

designed by Tsui Carho

1920x1439.jpg

Here are detailed introductions to this work:

-Long 60,Wide 26,High 17 (Lego unit)

-2 XL motors for propulsion

-1 Servo motor for steering

-1 v2 powered by one battery box (88000)

-2 LEDs for front lights, powered by one battery box (88000)

-V12 engine

-Openable doors

-Detachable engine rear cover

Here is a more detailed picture, hope you can enjoy it. And we will post a video of this work on bilibili,Thanks!

1920x1439.jpg

1920x1439.jpg

1920x1439.jpg

1920x1439.jpg

1920x1439.jpg

At the end, we will give a preview of the new works that will be completed soon. 

1.Demag AC45 City (&Sarens) —designed by Muen Deng

1920x1439.jpg

1920x1439.jpg

Thanks for browsing!Thank you!

Edited by dls7223685

Wow, very nice. The body looks very smooth and sleek. :sweet:

Too bad it's not in 1:8, the Porsche wheels would have been much better. And are you sure the mirrors arn't facing the wrong way? :tongue:

Fantastic mocs!

Though the Le Mans car looks a lot like the Porsche contest from a few years back. Seems a bit unfair to claim it as an original design. 

Wow, thats almost a straight up copy. Some things have been changed, like no HoG or how the windshield curve is achieved (which looks hella unstable by the way), but not a whole lot. 

Great work on this replica! The curves you made using flex axles and panels make it Instantly recognizable:thumbup: I love the location of the batterieboxes as well! It's a pity there isn't a video showing it's perfomance as well as the minimal pictures doing this creation justice. Hope to see more in the future!:wink:

Edited by T Lego

18 minutes ago, T Lego said:

It's a pity there isn't a video showing it's perfomance as well as the minimal pictures doing this creation justice.

Fully agree with this and many thanks for sharing such a nice moc

7 hours ago, LvdH said:

Fantastic mocs!

Though the Le Mans car looks a lot like the Porsche contest from a few years back. Seems a bit unfair to claim it as an original design. 

Thank you!
So sorry, it was our fault. We did not communicate well with TC, this is really not our original work.We have deleted relevant contents in time.

I hope you can forgive our mistakes.

6 hours ago, Lipko said:

2b4d7751fb7d6da7b6dd34a37ccdd2da.jpg

Thanks for the warning.
So sorry, it was our fault. We did not communicate well with TC, this is really not our original work.We have deleted relevant contents in time.

7 hours ago, SamuelYsc said:

Cool Mocs! Is the Pagani Zonda R in 1:10 or 1:12 scale? 

Thank you for loving it!
It is in 1:10 scale.

6 hours ago, Gray Gear said:

Wow, thats almost a straight up copy. Some things have been changed, like no HoG or how the windshield curve is achieved (which looks hella unstable by the way), but not a whole lot. 

3 hours ago, GREG998 said:

Great work.....But the 962C "rothmans" looks very very close to the red/yellow "shell" one who won a contest some years ago.

It bothers me. You should credit the original mocer for that, it's a redeco of an existing work.

11 hours ago, Gray Gear said:

Wow, very nice. The body looks very smooth and sleek. :sweet:

Too bad it's not in 1:8, the Porsche wheels would have been much better. And are you sure the mirrors arn't facing the wrong way? :tongue:

Thank you for loving this work,the next work may be 1: 8 :devil:

Can anybody explain what common is between this Zonda and that Porsche? Or did some content was already deleted? The topic looks confused for newcomers, sorry.

1 hour ago, Aleh said:

Can anybody explain what common is between this Zonda and that Porsche? Or did some content was already deleted? The topic looks confused for newcomers, sorry.

There was a blue/white Porsche very similar to the one Lipko posted.

1 hour ago, Aleh said:

The problem has nothing to do with this new work, pagani. The problem arises from our preview of the next stage of the new work at the end of the article. Our studio editor mistakenly thought that the porsche was his work without communicating with TC. After reminding by TC himself and everyone, we realized the mistake and deleted the contents with problems in time. We are very sorry for the mistake and will pay attention to it in the future,thanks.

15 hours ago, T Lego said:

Great work on this replica! The curves you made using flex axles and panels make it Instantly recognizable:thumbup: I love the location of the batterieboxes as well! It's a pity there isn't a video showing it's perfomance as well as the minimal pictures doing this creation justice. Hope to see more in the future!:wink:

The designer TC is recording and editing the video, it will take some time, we believe that the wonderful video will be seen soon.Thanks!:wink:

4 hours ago, dls7223685 said:

The problem has nothing to do with this new work, pagani. The problem arises from our preview of the next stage of the new work at the end of the article. Our studio editor mistakenly thought that the porsche was his work without communicating with TC. After reminding by TC himself and everyone, we realized the mistake and deleted the contents with problems in time. We are very sorry for the mistake and will pay attention to it in the future,thanks.

The designer TC is recording and editing the video, it will take some time, we believe that the wonderful video will be seen soon.Thanks!:wink:

Why you deleted? I'm very curious to look at your deleted car, for example. Simply you should mention that and built it from that orange/yellow shell. It is ok I suppose.

@dls7223685 : you are talking about "us", "our studio" and so on. Who are you? A company? A "MOCers association"? 

I personally will not forgive you claiming a renowned original design as yours / one of your "designers".

1 hour ago, Aleh said:

Why you deleted? I'm very curious to look at your deleted car, for example. Simply you should mention that and built it from that orange/yellow shell. It is ok I suppose.

It was the overall winner of the famous Porsche design contest, just in a white/blue combo. No mention of the original designer, instead claiming it for somebody else. An absolute no-go, especially on this forum :thumbdown:.

Edited by brunojj1

39 minutes ago, brunojj1 said:

@dls7223685 : you are talking about "us", "our studio" and so on. Who are you? A company? A "MOCers association"? 

I personally will not forgive you claiming a renowned original design as yours / one of your "designers".

It was the overall winner of the famous Porsche design contest, just in a white/blue combo. No mention of the original designer, instead claiming it for somebody else. An absolute no-go, especially on this forum :thumbdown:.

We're just a bunch of MOCers who like to play with legos, not a company.

Sorry for making such a serious mistake, we will pay special attention to this problem in the future to avoid making mistakes.

Thanks for the warning.

Man, the Zonda is instantly recognisable, love the curves! It would be more detailed if it was in 1:8 scale. Now it's in 1:10?

On 3/17/2020 at 7:18 PM, vded said:

Man, the Zonda is instantly recognisable, love the curves! It would be more detailed if it was in 1:8 scale. Now it's in 1:10?

Yes,it is in 1:10. And TC is designing a new pagani which is in 1:8:devil: