This Ford F100 is a massive project I was commissioned to build for Steven Owen.

49662128947_d6e1915271_b.jpgFord F100 - check it @loxlego by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

It is quite possibly my largest build ever, and making this truck drive and steer with the large wheel arches was a difficult.

49662128677_85a2860bca_b.jpgFord F100 - check it @loxlego by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

This truck has a working V8, steering, 4wd, opening trunk with string release to hold the lid open at any height, with the options to build it with buggy motors, XL motors or manual.

49661307483_793df24d5a_b.jpgFord F100 - check it @loxlego by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

These brilliant chrome parts are by Bubul chrome! PLEASE NOTE! 2X Buwizz batteries are not in the part list! Motor options: 2 Buwizz and 2 buggy motors 1 or 2 buwizz and 2 XL motors Manual truck (HOG) - remove all electronics from the part list

Photo overlay to the truck I was replicating

49661848131_7a785acd3e_b.jpgFord F100 - check it @loxlego by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

link for the buwizz! https://buwizz.com/?ref=15

Bubul is the legend behind all the spectacular chrome bits, http://bubul.unasshop.com 

Fwartstckr is the mastermind behind the sticker wrap! @Fwarstckr

49662126572_41db071d54_b.jpgFord F100 - check it @loxlego by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

49661308003_98442e6ea7_b.jpgFord F100 - check it @loxlego by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

49661306888_45bb71accc_b.jpgFord F100 - check it @loxlego by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

49661306573_94efcb664c_b.jpgFord F100 - check it @loxlego by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

49661306393_6631668daf_b.jpgFord F100 - check it @loxlego by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

Wow, that's very cool model!

Impressive, how you manage to merge some round structures such as the wheel arches and some square ones, such as the back. :wub:

That is very cool hot rod; one of icons in hot rod scene. I take my hat off. :thumbup:

Edited by I_Igor

Cool model - as ever!

I only recently learned the existence of those damped shocks. Is there any use to them in giving a working damped suspension? Maybe one of those in tandem with one or two 9.5L shocks?

Really nice. Love all of the details. The 8 track player, the usage of chains is brilliant. The wheel arch design is a decent solution, but looks too busy.

Fantastic creation!!! That bodyshell is amazing!!!:wub:

The fenders, the front grille - all details are wonderful.:thumbup:

A replica of the Tamiya Midnight Pumpkin monster truck could be the next step (same body, different chassis)!!! From stanced  to...airborne!!!:head_back: