jalemac34

[MOC] A little french modular market

Hi everybody,

My new Moc, a french little market with 3 different buildings.

on the left side it's a french "tabac- presse" with an appartment, i copied the building of maximB for the 1st and 2nd floor

on the right you have a comic and goodies store inspired by a store you can find in my home town

and in the center there is a building with a japanese restaurant that i've invinted

hope you'll enjoy

49656698032_f0f699f771_c.jpgSans titre by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

all the pictures here

https://www.flickr.com/photos/99827811@N03/with/49656698032/

Edited by jalemac34

On of your best moc ever. I especially like the colour scheme of the left building and the buzz in the market. On the other side I would have chosen a different colour for the roof of the right building. Lord of architecture details overall and beautiful roofs!

Great job!

Gorgeous work as always Jalemac! Earth Green is a fantastic choice and a rare color in modulars and these three buildings together are very complimentary. The whole scene with goods stands is excellent and lively throughout. Love it.

Gorgeous work!  So many things to compliment from the roof patterns, brick usages, to the tile/plate usage under the market!  Fantastic!

Jaw-dropping good! The colors and the layout is amazing. The texturing kicks it up so many notches! Impressive work. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Another wonderful build. I like the variety of buildings and the way they're arranged. The interiors are stunning as always!