Sign in to follow this  
KevFett2011

Star Wars THE MANDALORIAN - Sanctuary on Sorgan

Meanwhile, the Mandalorian travels through space aboard the Razor Crest. The Child sits near the console and gazes up at space. He fiddles with the control, causing the ship to jerk. The Mandalorian scoops the Child up onto his lap. Studying a holomap, he decides to hide and stay low on Sorgan, a backwater world with no industry, large settlements, and spaceports. He thinks it will be a good place for them to lay low for the next two months like womp rats. He reassures the Child that nobody will find them here.
[…]
 Some moths fly over a lamp at night. The lamp is attached to a repulsorlift speeder. Two men move on the repulsorlift speeder towards the Razor Crest. They find the Mandalorian repairing his ship. They speak to the Mandalorian and seek his services as a mercenary. The two of them want to hire him to protect their village against raiders. They explain that their krill harvest was stolen by raiders. 
The Mandalorian is unwilling to get into another conflict and tries to shrug off the job. The two men promise to give him more but the Mandalorian is unmoved. They are about to return to their village when the Mandalorian asks where they live. They tell him that they live on a farm. The Mandalorian asks if it is in the middle of nowhere and if they have lodging. The farmers say yes. This pleases the Mandalorian who accepts their petition for help. He also convinces them to give them their credits. 
The Mandalorian finds Cara and asks if she is interested in a "round two", dropping her the bag of coins. […]
The Mandalorian stretches his arm while the Child watches. The following morning, they arrive in the village where they are greeted by several children, who run up to them. The children take an interest in the Child while the Mandalorian and Dune agree that the kids are happy to see them. The children also help to unload boxes…

Source: wookieepedia

49654731666_65b4ff4d28.jpgStar Wars THE MANDALORIAN - Sanctuary on Sorgan by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

49655009827_a83848e609.jpgStar Wars THE MANDALORIAN - Sanctuary on Sorgan by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

Today I present to you my newest Star Wars THE MANDALORIAN Vignette, this time, I show you the arrival in the village on Sorgan. You can see the Transport speeder with some boxes, Cara Dune and th child on it. This is my own child Version, inspired by @CTR_bricks . I hope you like my version and of Course I would be pleased to get feedback from you.

Greetings Kevin

On 3/14/2020 at 4:46 AM, Escape The Fate said:

This is great. How long did it take you to make this?

Thank you. It took me 3 days to build the Scene.

On 3/15/2020 at 12:45 AM, Jerry McGlade said:

Looks awesome!

Thanks man :D

What do you think about my build? please let me know

Greetings Kevin