Sign in to follow this  
Harkonen

Lego Minecraft 2020 Rumors & Discussion

The bee and trading post sets look great . . except for the Wandering Trader figure. It’s so ugly . . still, I like the llamas. The bees and elytra too. And the bee skin girl is really cute!

Just found out that there are new versions of 21163 with the name Adrienne instead of Hedwig for this character. Her official name is Adriene. Just in case anybody here cares for this sort of stuff.

IMG_20201023_143509_20201023144126880.jpg

On 11/2/2020 at 5:59 AM, Some Guy With LEGO said:

Quick question - will the Dec 2020 Minecraft sets be out before Christmas (bee keeper, trading post, abandoned mine)? I'm trying to figure out my Christmas shopping...

Thanks!

They are rumoured to release next month however we know about more sets than just those 3 so it's possible they could all drop together next year. I'm hoping we'll get the trading post, cave and bee farm in December though.

On 11/2/2020 at 6:59 AM, Some Guy With LEGO said:

Quick question - will the Dec 2020 Minecraft sets be out before Christmas (bee keeper, trading post, abandoned mine)? I'm trying to figure out my Christmas shopping...

Thanks!

They will be :classic: I’ve seen several websites where they’re already listed with a release date of Dec 1st :thumbup:

On 11/1/2020 at 10:59 PM, Some Guy With LEGO said:

Thanks!

As several folks have mentioned, yes, they will be, and they should be shipping out before Christmas for sure. They've been in the rumor mill for close to a year, and thus the virus is unlikely to hamper their release to any tangible extent. Very excited for these!

A new picture of the pig house set has leaked (probably just a better shot of the retailer catalogue). The pig house itself looks funny and fits right in with the chicken and sheep builds, but too bad there doesn’t seem to be anything new here in terms of mobs or accessories :shrug_oh_well:

Pictures of the Coral Reef and Pig House sets have finally been revealed! The Coral Reef looks appropriately colourful. I appreciate the inclusion of the two puffer fish and the Drowned looks great! Too bad his signature weapon is missing :sceptic: The best thing about the pig house is the play feature to blow it up :laugh:

The final two sets for 1HY have been revealed as well :thumbup: 21169 is indeed based on Minecraft Earth as some have guessed and includes a moobloom, a dyed cat (in lavendel) and a horned sheep. The Warped Forest includes two piglins and a hoglin :sweet: 

Looks like 21169 will be the only set based on Minecraft Earth since they've just announced its discontinuation :wacko: Weird planning, but at least we got one set out of it :shrug_oh_well:

On 1/5/2021 at 10:58 AM, leg said:

What? How?

image.png.cf760aba5a6c87db41cb63d09f85c12d.png

where is this pic from?

For those who missed the pictures:

• 21171 includes a new player skin from what I can tell, a small stable, a horse with diamond armour, a green trident, and a skeleton riding a skeleton horse.
  • 21172 includes Steve, a Wither skeleton weilding a diamond pickaxe for some reason, a baby sheep and a hoglin (that hilariously uses the furnace print as a placeholder for its face). The Nether biom depicted here is the new crimson forest one :sweet:
  • 21173 is WEIRD. 3 structures (a house, a tower, and small platform thingie), all with green roofs :wacko: The player minifig has new skin, wears a white helmet and elytra, and holds a silver or grey trident in one hand, and fireworks in the other. Two phantoms are also included, plus a cat/ocelot.
  • 21174 really does look like a modern treehouse with multiple rooms stacked on top of each other. No mobs are visible anywhere in the image though
  • 21175 includes a player mob, an iron golem, a skeleton, a carnivorous plant and... Groot?! :laugh:

I wonder why they include two tridents here, but not in the very recent set with the Drowned :shrug_oh_well: