Sign in to follow this  
legoMoccer

[MOC] Dragon Attack (microscale)

no idea where to put this, but its got a castle so im going to put it here until it gets moved, i got bored waiting for one of my lego ideas projects to render up and started to mess around about an hour later i have this, i actually really like this, i think i might polish it up and add some detai and submit it too ideas as well  

spT8hNa.pngIkZq1Dw.pngyAWKP88.png

@legoMoccer You're so prolific with your designs. This is great!

In this case, I don't think that anything really needs to be added. Maybe at a stretch, a frame of some kind to make it a little more sturdy to pick up. 

I can't believe that it only took you an hour to make this. I'm jealous.

3 hours ago, leafan said:

@legoMoccer You're so prolific with your designs. This is great!

In this case, I don't think that anything really needs to be added. Maybe at a stretch, a frame of some kind to make it a little more sturdy to pick up. 

I can't believe that it only took you an hour to make this. I'm jealous.

Haha yeah with this coronavirus works been closed so I've had a week of pure building 

A frame around which part?

I believe the model is only 112 parts so it didn't need much work going into it, I started with the jar and then just had to figure out what to put inside it 

14 minutes ago, legoMoccer said:

A frame around which part?

I was thinking from the base to the handle at the top; almost like a lantern. Not bulky enough to block the view, but sturdy enough to make it it can be handled without falling apart.

Just now, leafan said:

I was thinking from the base to the handle at the top; almost like a lantern. Not bulky enough to block the view, but sturdy enough to make it it can be handled without falling apart.

Ah ok that makes more sense now, I like that idea, I think it can be achieved in a reasonable small amount of parts too