Sign in to follow this  
Perterz

[MOC] DownTown CityCenter

DownTown CityCenter is a modular building based on a 32x32 baseplate.
It's designed to fit and connect to the existing official LEGO Modular Buildings line.

The MOC is made of 2 seperate buildings, a 3 story residential building with full interior.
On the groundlevel floor you'll find a living area, complete with kitchen and dining place. There are also a few subtle details present such as a coathanger and small wine rack.
The first floor contains a bedroom and fully equipped bathroom. The top floor houses a small personal gym!

The second building is seperated into a foodbar and duplex appartment on top.
Also here are a couple interesting details integrated such as a vending machine for drinks placed in the foodbar, a washing machine to complete the luxurious duplex appartment and more!

The entire MOC is consists of 5 modules with removable walls on each module for easy access & to show the interior.

Flickr

Instructions

DownTown CityCenterDownTown CityCenter

DownTown CityCenter

Edited by Perterz

9 minutes ago, MAB said:

At first look, that middle property reminded me of this one:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-51578026

But at least yours has stairs to gain access to the property.

Haha that’s a good one!

The Dark Bluish Grey bit in my MOC on the inside belongs to the Tan duplex appartement. Only the façade has a different look which makes it appear to be a separate property ??

Really pleasing exterior facade and I really like the symmetry and balance of the whole build. Wonderfully detailed and your choice of colors is excellent. Fantastic work!

Very nice. For a 32 wide building, you've packed in a lot of "building" and interesting details without the end result looking chaotic and messy. Well done! Everything is really well balanced and complimentary.

I really-really like this creation! It looks simple yet so effective and complete! It has some official Lego set vibes to me. The interior also looks great, I especially like the gym area :)

On 3/11/2020 at 7:45 PM, koalayummies said:

Really pleasing exterior facade and I really like the symmetry and balance of the whole build. Wonderfully detailed and your choice of colors is excellent. Fantastic work!

Thank you very much for your comments, glad you like it!

On 3/11/2020 at 7:46 PM, Brandon Pea said:

Whoa! Now THAT'S a MOC. You should put it on Lego Ideas and maybe it might get so many votes that it becomes the next modular. 

Good idea! But it’s not allowed running an idea on LEGO & offering instructions for it at the same time..

On 3/11/2020 at 11:09 PM, Agent 86 said:

Very nice. For a 32 wide building, you've packed in a lot of "building" and interesting details without the end result looking chaotic and messy. Well done! Everything is really well balanced and complimentary.

It was a challenge to get both buildings on the same baseplate tho! Thank you.

On 3/12/2020 at 11:54 AM, Glumsfield said:

I'd buy that set in an instant! Superb MOC! Congrats!

Thank you very much!

On 3/12/2020 at 2:19 PM, mikaelsol said:

Lovely! 

Thanks!

On 3/12/2020 at 4:38 PM, Jerry McGlade said:

Looks really good!

Thank you!

On 3/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, adwind said:

I really-really like this creation! It looks simple yet so effective and complete! It has some official Lego set vibes to me. The interior also looks great, I especially like the gym area :)

Thank you for your kind words!

On 3/12/2020 at 5:04 PM, Hive said:

Really good looking, nice job!

Thank you very much!

On 3/12/2020 at 8:42 PM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Wow impressive building and amazing work out stuff. :wub:

I love how you've arranged the windows!

Thank you! Glad you like it as much as I do!

Superb build! The shapes of the three buildings combine very well. The colours also help sell the overall effect. The building on the left especially has colour and shape well resolved. And liking those binoculars as detail! :wub:. The middle black and grey building works fabulously to separate the other building. I should try to build a black building sometime. And, finally, the building over to the right constrasts well with the orange one on the left both in shapes and colours, creating a beautiful effect. But those minifig legs! Please! Anyway, great model. It really ticks all the boxes: colours, shapes and details. I especially like the way you’ve done the windows. Loving it!

19 hours ago, georgeaxe2000 said:

knap gedaan! 

Eurobricks is an international forum. Please use English when replying. Thank you.