Sign in to follow this  
Piraten

[LEGO IDEAS] The Fortress

Hi everyone.

Im new on deck here. I was ask to join after I had submitted a project on Lego Idea. So thank to AdmiralCuriousDog

I love the pirateseries and do mocs for the mostly. I have made huge display with Michael Werenberg. We partipated in Skærbæk 2019 with this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iZdqh4wNCA

And my project on Lego ideas is this one. https://ideas.lego.com/projects/a6cb2316-b10e-4674-9512-33e0ad4f2401/comments_tab#content_nav_tabs

Please feel free to ask any questions that you have. I have a lot of good storys from the blue seas. 

SUPPORT NOW

image.png

Click here to vote

Voted. :pir-classic:

1 hour ago, Piraten said:

I have made huge display with Michael Werenberg. We partipated in Skærbæk 2019 with this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iZdqh4wNCA

By the way, do you have photos of your MOC creations in your video?
Maybe do some presentations of your particular creations here on Eurobricks? Especially the Forts and the ships... they are very good! Love them!

Thank you. Please share.

I will try to find some pictures. I have only the church left, i will do something with that.  

1 hour ago, Piraten said:

Hi everyone.

Im new on deck here. I was ask to join after I had submitted a project on Lego Idea. So thank to AdmiralCuriousDog

I love the pirateseries and do mocs for the mostly. I have made huge display with Michael Werenberg. We partipated in Skærbæk 2019 with this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iZdqh4wNCA

And my project on Lego ideas is this one. https://ideas.lego.com/projects/a6cb2316-b10e-4674-9512-33e0ad4f2401/comments_tab#content_nav_tabs

Please feel free to ask any questions that you have. I have a lot of good storys from the blue seas.

Welcome to Eurobricks, @Piraten!

I am AdmiralCuriousDog and I am pleased that you have decided to accept my invitation to come here.

Your new moc is fantastic and you can see it in the Historical Ideas support thread here, and the subsequent comments:

22 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Well, just as you say that... :wink:

LEGO Ideas - The Fortress by Piraten

resize:1600:900

Please keep us all informed if you make any further Pirate mocs (or any mocs, for that matter) :jollyroger:

On 3/11/2020 at 4:30 AM, Piraten said:

Welcome aboard!  Thank you for posting your MOC.

TIP: when posting a MOC, always include a few pictures in the first post otherwise people look at the topic and quickly move along.

Photos grab attention!

I've edited your first post for you and added a photo and YouTube video - I'll leave the rest to you. :pir-classic:

4 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Also, a convenient big fat red button has been added to making voting easier for all you scurvey cats and dogs.

VOTE NOW

This is so clever and convenient!

How did you do it exactly?

Just now, Brickander Brickumnus said:

How did you do it exactly?

I have governator powers and (almost) everyone else doesn't.

Should get some BBcode setup to allow others to generate buttons too...

7 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Welcome aboard!  Thank you for posting your MOC.

TIP: when posting a MOC, always include a few pictures in the first post otherwise people look at the topic and quickly move along.

Photos grab attention!

I've edited your first post for you and added a photo and YouTube video - I'll leave the rest to you. :pir-classic:

That is so awesome.. I dont have the abilities.. i just build with lego... thats my thing :) And then i hope that everyone in here will support :) 

I will make a contest later for some old sealed sets for the supports.. yeah a old trick.. :) but there are no rules in the caribbean. 

Just now, Piraten said:

I will make a contest later for some old sealed sets for the supports.. yeah a old trick.. :)

What do you mean by that?

Welcome in the Pirates Forum ! :monkey:

That's a cool diorama you've posted ! I like it !

It has a good old feeling to it ! Very good !

Keep up the good job !

9 minutes ago, Mister Phes said:

What do you mean by that?

That a contest is a old trick for votes.. nothing else :) 

Just now, Piraten said:

That a contest is a old trick for votes.. nothing else :) 

most of the top rated sets on lego ideas didnt do anything like that though? 

40 minutes ago, Mister Phes said:

And what will the contest involve?

I have some old sealed pirate set. One of the will possible to win. Have not thought i trough yet :)  Just a small idea. I love the pirates and want to share that :) I have huge private collection but after i started on the moc i dont need all the sets more. Some will be sold, some will i keep because i have special bond to some of the sets.. y

3 hours ago, Piraten said:

I have some old sealed pirate set. One of the will possible to win. Have not thought i trough yet :)  Just a small idea. I love the pirates and want to share that :) I have huge private collection but after i started on the moc i dont need all the sets more. Some will be sold, some will i keep because i have special bond to some of the sets.. y

Although I am more than happy to relieve you of this heavy burden of pirate sets that rests heavily on your shoulders, I have to admit that I wouldn't sell anything if I was in your place (unless I had more than one piece of some sets).

:pir-sweet:

Edited by Brickander Brickumnus

9 hours ago, Piraten said:

I have some old sealed pirate set.

Awesome - which sets? I'm always looking to expand my MISB collection.

On 3/13/2020 at 7:36 PM, Brickander Brickumnus said:

Although I am more than happy to relieve you of this heavy burden of pirate sets that rests heavily on your shoulders, I have to admit that I wouldn't sell anything if I was in your place (unless I had more than one piece of some sets).

:pir-sweet:

:laugh_hard: oh you did tickle me with that comment.

On 3/14/2020 at 3:14 AM, Mister Phes said:

Awesome - which sets? I'm always looking to expand my MISB collection.

6263 6257 6266 6254 is for sale at the moment. Consider to give one away in the contest.