WesternOutlaw

Abandoned Station

Much as I hate stickers, it's about time I dropped by to compliment this MOC. Very nice atmosphere and construction. Looks like a lot of fun to build and play with (not something you can say about every MOC!).

Great work and God Bless,

Nathan

It's a great MOC, I have to say I like the colour scheme it’s got a great haunting air to it overall a great MOC. It’s a shame a non-abandoned one wasn’t available to add to the Wild West theme. Only one minor point I think there should be a telegraph poll, standing or fallen over somewhere in the MOC apart from that it seems perfect.

This is a brilliant train station! One more item for your story line, WW ghosts. I also find your use of orange bricks awesome. You don't see orange bricks in many creations. They look quite good with your MOC. :thumbup:

Thanks guys! It means a lot to me when my creations get positive feedback.

You wrote about a ticket which alows you to take the ghost train. So I'm very surprised how the interior og your great Abandonned Station looks like - or hasn't it got an interior?

Good question KD. I was waiting for someone to ask. I had not designed the interior yet. I wanted something simple, along the line of the official WW bank or general store, but had not gotten around to it yet. As I said on the Ghost train post, I've been spending a lot of time perfecting the steam engine. I may go back and add some interior, perhaps even try to capture a better image. This MOC looks 100% better than how it photographs. I just can't seem to capture it correctly.

In any case, thanks again for all the feedback on this one. It looks great with the Ghost Train next to it. I'll take some pictures when I start adding to the entire collection.

I also find your use of orange bricks awesome. You don't see orange bricks in many creations. They look quite good with your MOC.

Thanks. I really like the dark orange. I think mixing the color with black, brown, and tan really adds that "Halloween-look".

This has to be one of the most interesting MOCs I've seen. As for your train, mine often turn out far worse.

I have a thought for an entire new station. I'm not sure if I'll rebuild, but I think I can make it better. I am pleased with the train.