Hello there

It's been an awfull long time since I posted something over here. This is a custom projects I started years ago and finally finished (more or less, I still have troubles making decent pictures).

The main theme is still the same, Duplo duo's.

I used supersculpey for Yoda's head and Luke's hairpiece. For Luke's lightsaber I modded an antena with miliputt.  At first I gave Yoda a cape, trying to do so in "the spirit" of Lego Duplo, but it didn't work well at all. So I just inspired myself by the minifigure.

Hope you like it.

49632369832_6b315111b0_z.jpg

49632369922_ca42e06c7a_z.jpg

49631581463_0f8df813d2_z.jpg

I also love Duplo sets and for that, I am searching for the link online through which I can buy them. When I am getting bored at home, I play with legos. I have Star wars and lords of rings lego. Now, I want to buy Duplo set for myself. I am getting bored at home now because I am all free now. I was so busy a few days ago because I had a bunch of assignments to do. But then I found about Edubirdie who gives personal help to every student according to their demands and that thing I like the most of them. I have found about them on https://domeanessay.com/edubirdie-com-personal-help-for-every-student-demand/ this link. You can also visit here if you need help regarding your assignments. Now, I am all free and playing with my legos. I am bored with my old ones that is why I wanna buy a Duplo set.

Edited by BrianRWilson