BB8

[MOC] Lego mitsubishi lancer evo IX

Looks like some of the flex axles are too short for your model. And it causes deformation.

Edited by Parazels

Nice to see another JDM car guy here :classic:

The model looks like it has potential, but:

Why are wheel arches in the Front a different color? 

Why is the engine rpm going up when you shift to a higher gear? The rpm should decrease when shifting up under constant wheel speed...

Also its kinda weird how the rear wheel arch is more narrow than the front one, is that really like that on the real counterpart?

You still have some work to do imo :wink:  Keep it up :thumbup:

Edited by Gray Gear

4 minutes ago, Gray Gear said:

Why are wheel arches in the Front a different color? 

Because there are no such arches of black color and I do not have red details to assemble the model completely

Why is the engine rpm going up when you shift to a higher gear? The rpm should decrease when shifting up under constant wheel speed...

Sorry, I forgot this nuance and mistakenly thought in the opposite sequence

@BB8 Will you disasseble the model again? I keep my models built, so I have to order a hell lot of pieces for every build. So I would convert the whole car to red. 

I will convert my Honda NSX MOC to red in the future as well, but for a different reason :grin:

And with a 4-Speed gearbox, you should be able to change the gearbox mistake fairly easy, right? I like EVOs :wub:

Edited by Gray Gear

1 minute ago, Gray Gear said:

@BB8 Will you disasseble the model again? I keep my models built, so I have to order a hell lot of pieces for every build. So I would convert the whole car to red. 

I will convert my Honda NSX MOC to red in the future as well, but for a different reason :grin:

And with a 4-Speed gearbox, you should be able to change the gearbox mistake fairly easy, right? I like EVOs :wub:

I would like to rebuild the model with a red case in order to fix some errors and improve some parts, but there is no money for that :(
So I’ll have to disassemble if I want to make a new moc

Okay, thats understandable :wink:. I built with a limited Brick collection as well for a very long time, but now I earn some money, so now mostly time is the issue when making new models :grin:

Edited by Gray Gear

2 hours ago, Petra Szundi said:

dear sir I really want to buy one for Hungary as soon as possible! How is it possible?
Thank you in advance for your reply

This is not an official LEGO® set. The builder of this MOC (My Own Creation), @BB8, may have done some building instructions, but you have to ask him, maybe DM him if he doesn't see this reply. You'd still have to buy some parts to build this, via Bricklink or Pick a Brick.