Hi Lego friends!

A short video of my Lego truck, a Volvo F12 Globetrotter log truck. I've been building it over the last couple of years, when money and energy has been present. It's close to 1:10 in scale and weight is 7,1 kilos. It's driven by two buggy motors and the steering is provided by one XL motor. Until the other day it also had a gearbox, but when making the video that gearbox failed utterly so I removed the whole thing and connected the motors straight to the axles for now. There's some more information in the video description if you are interested in the build. It's quite uncertain if I will work more on this truck or not, maybe it will be scrapped, but at least I wanted to share this short video of it here. Hope you enjoy! :sweet:

Edited by morson1

2 hours ago, mpj said:

It is awesome! Do you have some photos too?

Hi and thanks for the comment! For some reason I don't suceed in creating an account at Brickshelf (when I hit create account, "The webpage couldn't be found", but maybe later on if I get it to work.

Edited by morson1

@morson1 Try https://bricksafe.com/

Nice truck! Also for the video, You might need to edit the post and save, sometimes it will be inserted properly for the second try.

Edited by agrof

That truck is so cool! Can you make video of that forestmachine? It looks very interesting! This video gives me motivation to keep on my builds :head_back:

Some pics then...
800x451.jpg
800x450.jpg
800x450.jpg
800x450.jpg800x450.jpg800x451.jpg800x450.jpg

1 hour ago, Hurri said:

That truck is so cool! Can you make video of that forestmachine? It looks very interesting! This video gives me motivation to keep on my builds :head_back:

About the Forwarder, search on my Youtube channel for "Forwarder" and you will find some videos of it.

(Why on earth does my quote end up in my picture post???)

Edited by morson1

Oh I notice you are form sweden, regards from Finland :head_back: That forwarder is cool too, I like to watch that when you drive on mud! I drive them in real life so it's cool to see lego versions.
Does that truck have differential axels?  And do you use power functions lights or some custom lights? :classic:

11 hours ago, Hurri said:

Oh I notice you are form sweden, regards from Finland :head_back: That forwarder is cool too, I like to watch that when you drive on mud! I drive them in real life so it's cool to see lego versions.
Does that truck have differential axels?  And do you use power functions lights or some custom lights? :classic:

I'd love to try one in real life... :pir_laugh2: but that will probably never happen. There are differentials in the trucks axles, but no ability to lock them. So if one wheel on each axle would start to slip, I'm stuck. But the truck isn't built for terrain unlike the forwarder, it's built because I've always wanted a truck and can't afford a real one :laugh_hard:

Ah okay :classic: I know that feeling, when you say that you wanted a real truck, this is the reason why I build lego excavators, its way cheaper than buy real one :roflmao: 

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 12:03 PM, Hurri said:

Ah okay :classic: I know that feeling, when you say that you wanted a real truck, this is the reason why I build lego excavators, its way cheaper than buy real one :roflmao: 

Actuallly, I could've bought a vintage real truck for what this MOC has costed me in total, but well... this one is more convenient to store away than a real one at least :wink:

Noticed that I forgot to answer your question about the lights. The front headlights are those vintage white 1x2 bricks with built-in bulbs. The poppys, Michelin men, spotlights in cab and taillights are all the PF LED lights.