Hello everybody,

It's been a while since I posted (and read) something, but this topic will change that.
The last years I've been busy with school, found a great job, just recently finished school and some time ago I moved to my own place. Between all that I did have had some time to work on some lego projects, but lacked time to show them here. So this topic will show what I have been working on.

I want to start with saying thank you to @Sariel for sharing the instructions for his Mustang. I build this great car and really like it. And the chassis wil be a base for future cars.
So here is my version, in white with blue stripes. As you can see it isn't finished yet, I still need some missing parts.800x600.jpg

Next is a smaller model. Some of you might remember I build a small version of a Claas Xerion, in black. Some time ago I transformed it into an octopus. That's an Xerion with four mowing arms, to mow a ditch in one pass. It isn't the best looking thing I've build, but it looks good enough to me.
800x600.jpg

Another small model I think I haven't shared is a model of a Challenger. It's a tracked tractor in approximately the same size as my Xerion.
800x600.jpg

Then I have two projects, which probably get their own topic in the future.
The first is a model of a Hardi Commander sprayer with a Fendt Xylon, both scaled 1:16. The sprayer features working boom (pneumatic/mechanic) and steering (mechanic). The axle is also suspended. The Fendt features steering, suspension, lights, rear hitch and pto. The pto is driving the mechanic part of the boom, pneumatics still by hand and steering the sprayer using hog.
The sprayer in the next picture is already version 2. This one is completely rebuild en beter than the first one. Next is a complete rebuild of the tractor, to match with the functions of the sprayer.
800x600.jpg

The second project I'm working on for at least more the two years now is a scaled model of a Herder One. This is a self propelled ditch cleaner/mower.
It has drive and steering on both axles, including three steering modes (front, all and crab), all controlled using S-Brick. S-brick also controls turning the arm. A second S-Brick is used for controlling lights. The pneumatic functions in the arm are controlled manually (controls under the hood) and a motor powers the pneumatic pump.
The current version shown in the next pictures features a suspended front axle, just like the real machine.
800x600.jpg
800x600.jpg
I also started building a second version of the Herder One. Thanks to the planetary hubs I can make better/stronger axles. This version also won't have suspension, as it takes to much space. Now the servo used for steering the front axle fits above the axle, which leaves more space in the middle of the chassis.

See bricksave for a few more pictures of these projects: https://bricksafe.com/pages/nick97

This is it for now, please leave your comments/questions/tips.

Kind regards,
nick97

Very nice, but as a tractor builder, Xylon has different size tires but it looks nice...I like Herder; it could be perfect fit to my Fastrac. :thumbup:

On 3/1/2020 at 8:30 PM, I_Igor said:

Very nice, but as a tractor builder, Xylon has different size tires but it looks nice...I like Herder; it could be perfect fit to my Fastrac. :thumbup:

Sorry for very late response. You're right, they need to have different tire sizes. If Lego would just make a smaller (or bigger version), building tractors would be much easier.
But there are some Xylons where the front and rear tires doesn't differ much in size so they look as four in the same size.

In which scale is your Fastrac? Both the Herder and the Xylon are around 1:16.

Good morning Nick; my Fastrac 4000 series is 1:15 scale (original has 600/70 R 30 - 1600 mm overall diameter so 1600/107~~15). Xylon has smaller fronts the same percentage as Fastrac 8000 series.