SATSOK

CP: OP-Valiant Sweep - SATSOK - BANDAUD

Nice, there is a lot going on, but I think you put it together well. The interior of the building is nice and I like the skylights. Just a question, on the larger vehicle, is the main weapon supposed to be a flame thrower? If not, what is the cable going in meant to symbolise? Good job altogether!

On 3/1/2020 at 9:23 AM, marvelBoy123 said:

Nice, there is a lot going on, but I think you put it together well. The interior of the building is nice and I like the skylights. Just a question, on the larger vehicle, is the main weapon supposed to be a flame thrower? If not, what is the cable going in meant to symbolise? Good job altogether!

thnx :)

Water canon

The 6X6 is Brikmania design not mine but i did a lot of work cause of stability issues 

https://www.brickmania.com/vab-6x6-armored-personnel-carrier-team-united-nations/

You’ve been awarded ( 8 ) points.

Judges’ comments…

So differing from Marvelboys build, I think your build is just a hair too big. You could have compressed this into a little bit of a smaller build or maybe utilized the open space a little more. The pictures display a lot of open unused space. Barring that, this is awesome. I love the design of the building and the water cannon. You did a really great job with everything here!

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!