Kwatchi

[SR - Challenge 3 Category D2] - Feb '620 - The Bounty

Feb 28, 620: Ms. Twee Lek's Healing Baths, Prinport

GUmjW7c.jpg

Ah.  Commodore De Kruger.  The town Reive (Karga) had informed me that you had docked earlier today.  Please come and join me.

sJTwqSO.jpg

I was curious to see if the loss of your flagship meant your end, though I can see that was of no great consequence to one of your reputation.

And what reputation might that be Ambassador?

A reputation as one of the best at your profession, as would be expected for one of the Lord of Whispers inner cir..

HOLD IT!

nAIwCiw.jpg

Ah.  Please forgive my bodyguard's indiscretion.  While I am sure one of your reputation would make short work of them, it would complicate the conclusion of our arrangement.

... Very well.

Good.

vucXARW.jpg

I must commend you on the destruction of the Duchy of Prio's fleet (KPA Vol. 5, Ed. 1).  After the Loti Imperial Intelligence Service  learned of their diplomatic negotiations, it was crucial we denied Carno of that potential asset.  However we were disappointed to hear that you only managed to partially destroy the Carno fleet previous to this (KPA Vol. 4, Ed. 5).  I acknowledge that piracy is a complicated profession, and therefore I am in the position to offer you only partial payment.  Your reward is the information you requested.

Now that our business is concluded, my understanding is that this will now all be forgotten.  Is that not the code?

Yes. That is the way.

J5zrs4y.jpg

Good.  Thank you Commodore. Just as we now have the Loti Empire returning to its former place of prominence in the New Haven Sea, I wonder how long it will be until your master, the Lord of Whispers, revisits us in person.  It would be good to see balance being restored to Halos, don't you agree?

Spoiler

A bonus overview of the scene.

t1Vh2OA.jpg

Edited by Kwatchi

Brilliant use of the Ninjago parts such as the bowl, oriental tea pot and so on. Those little things really make the scene come to life.

I did enjoy the story even if I didn't really understand what was going on :sceptic:

You've got some great minifigs there too.

Thanks guy.  I was doing an MRCA scene anyway, so I figured I'd stick it into the Challenge for fun - 'cuz I never participate in them.

Also I'm glad someone got that it is a tribute to the show, though you really need to read the ambassador's lines in Werner Herzog's voice to get the full effect. :yoda:

I like your build, but your story points out to me that I missed so much of what has happend, I don't understand half of it :cry_sad:

I do like that the opium buisniess is still going strong :D 

An interesting approach to this category. Well done. And I love the Mandalorian vibe. You just needed to find a way to get a baby Yoda in there! :pir-grin:

On 3/1/2020 at 8:49 PM, Kwatchi said:

Also I'm glad someone got that it is a tribute to the show, though you really need to read the ambassador's lines in Werner Herzog's voice to get the full effect. :yoda:

I did hahahah

4 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

You just needed to find a way to get a baby Yoda in there!

I second this!!

I would like to see the baby....

Edited by Fraunces

Great entry! Your choice of minifigs and parts is great, as well as the writing. Some of the details are not so evident in the photos, only the last one allows you to see everything, but you did a great job also with the shots. Well done!

I love how you used a lot of aged tiles for the flooring, giving it a true character.

Also a great job on the walls!