Darth Bjorn

[M12 - Byblos - TT] We choose to be Imperial

*Your entry has earned 8 XP*

propogand3.jpg

"For too long the republic has failed to provide safety and prosperity! Remember how you prospered! Remember how you used to feel safe! This I promise you, citizens of proud Byblos! You will prosper again! You will feel safe again! This day is a great day for the citizens of Byblos. On this day we celebrate the first class of graduates from the Byblos City’s reestablished Imperial Officers Academy. On this day we celebrate our Imperial Legacy. On this day we choose to be Imperial!"

Join the Imperial Triumvirate!

///

I've removed the ugly from this build since I did not get to incorporate it in the build. For all intent and purposes consider this a free build...

Spoiler

IMG_2802.JPG

A closer look at the podium - I'm super happy with the corners and how the edges line up...

IMG_2800.JPG

Probably not the last time I'll use this rostrum... The three 'adidas' stripes are a symbol of the 'Tri'umvirate...

IMG_2799.JPG

Another look...

Edited by goatman461
Updated images

I appreciate you explaining how your two builds are supposed to be connect, but they aren't. Can you get a shot with the ship and the rest of your build together? Otherwise you will get XP/IP for this but may not get double since it seems you are just forcing the Ugly in to game the system.