Sign in to follow this  
Brandon Stark

[OL - FB] The Mayor's House

Lord Stark stood on the second story balcony of the newly built mayor's house in his settlement and gazed at the surrounding city below. He had disappeared from the settlement for almost three years now, and was surprised at how much it had grown since he left. 

"But there are many matters to be attended to", he thought to himself. New Terra was an ever changing region, with new intrigue and politics unfolding by the day. And now that he was back, Lord Stark was determined to turn this settlement into something great. 

49594809432_b8f3e79d8e_c.jpg

So life has kept me quite busy these past few years, and I honestly didn't realize how long it's been since I last posted, but I'm back. I had this build around for a while but I never really had the chance to post it until now. Any advice or comments on how I could improve this are appreciated as usual. 

Edited by Brandon Stark

Such a nice clean build. Makes me want to give some colonial architecture a try. Well done! 

Only suggestion is that with the red as your accent color, I originally thought this was a Corrie build!

Welcome back! I hope to see you back building again.

This building is very nice, I think your style improved a lot since the last time. I like the porch and balcony structure, it has a real Caribbean vibe. Nice job with the little irregularities in the walk too!

Welcome back! Very clean build! My only suggestion would be filling in the roof, or changing the angle of the photo, as we see a gap there.

This is a lovely little build. Like @TomSkippy I thought it was a Corrington build until I saw the thread title.

The roof colour and style is perfect and I like the exposed red bricks coming through the white plaster.

Great job! :thumbup:

Nice little build. Clean, but with some character. I like the more muted colors for the roof. :thumbup:

It represents quite well the colonial style with the arches and white walls, the roof looks good too, I like the use of these round bricks.

On 2/28/2020 at 3:03 PM, Brandon Stark said:

So life has kept me quite busy these past few years, and I honestly didn't realize how long it's been since I last posted, but I'm back.

Nice work!

The images are a little small because in today's world of HD displays, 1024x768 falls short of the 1920x1080 standard by quite a bit.

But I think we might be able to get away with a story on the Classic Pirates social media...

The Mayor's House by Brandon Stark.jpg

Simple but effective build. The white/dark red colour scheme always looks nice, and I like how you have combined full bricks with plates. Archways and roof works well, although I would probably raise the end walls so that they enclose the roof.

Also, nice to see you back and to see some life in Dragonstone!