Hello everyone!

I am a collector of diecast miniatures (Lamborghinis only).

From Lego, I already have Gallardo Spyder (8169) and Gallardo Polizia (8214), but I would appreciate having a Countach!

Unfortunately I don't have much experience to build one. 

Using the Gallardo instructions, I was able to build the chassis, interior, engine, doors and roof, but I can't make the front and rear.

I'm trying to do something like the model in the links (just the car, I'm not interested in the transformation).

If anyone is interested in helping me with information to build this model, I offer a 100 € reward (made by paypal)!

Thanks

https://www.nkubate.com/transformer-sideswipe/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nkubate/albums/72157627154139648?fbclid=IwAR0NjjhCg73t9c70kr8sZOhbEMDA-bMgYGanSp0X2bZFav6o2NJVgFP1P-w

Hi, thanks.
I have already contacted him several times... a few months ago...
Unfortunately, he doesn't respond... 
On the other hand, I am interested in the car shape, not exactly in the robot transformation...

2 hours ago, happyhippy said:

Hi, thanks.
I have already contacted him several times... a few months ago...
Unfortunately, he doesn't respond... 
On the other hand, I am interested in the car shape, not exactly in the robot transformation...

Sorry to hear that! I might have missed your request or it simply didn't arrive. If you're mainly interested in the shaping and not the transformation, I believe that there are better, easier ways to make the front and rear sections. I however can make some more detailed pictures of the way I built these sections. I might even be able to share a digital file with you (in confidence) showing most of my build.

Hi NKubate, how are you?

I really appreciate your best consideration and your interest in helping me.

Unfortunately I still don't have 10 posts to be able to send or receive MP. I'll send you an email and then I'll confirm the sending here.

Thanks

In my collection (92 Lambos) i already have 31 Countach, kits (Bburago 1/18 ans Otaki 1/12) diecast (from Bburago to Kyosho and AutoArt), resin (GTSpirit, Looksmart) and 3 crystal (Hofbauer); now i would really enjoyed to have one in Lego blocks.

Edited by happyhippy

On 2/28/2020 at 4:26 PM, NKubate said:

Sorry to hear that! I might have missed your request or it simply didn't arrive. If you're mainly interested in the shaping and not the transformation, I believe that there are better, easier ways to make the front and rear sections. I however can make some more detailed pictures of the way I built these sections. I might even be able to share a digital file with you (in confidence) showing most of my build.

I have already contacted you through your website contact.
I offered 100 € here to anyone who helped me build a similar car.
If that person is the designer himself, the offer will be for you.
Thanks

On 3/3/2020 at 5:02 PM, happyhippy said:

I have already contacted you through your website contact.
I offered 100 € here to anyone who helped me build a similar car.
If that person is the designer himself, the offer will be for you.
Thanks

Annoyingly it seems like the email you sent through my website contact did not arrive. I have to look into this, but I still want to help you. Can you send me a (copy of your) message through the email address shown on this picture instead? My apologies for the inconvenience.

Hi Nathanael,
I am very touched by your best consideration in helping me. I am really grateful to you!
About previous attempts to contact, don't worry about that insignificance...
I sent you an email to the address shown in the photo (I hope i didn't make any mistakes) - please confirm receipt.
Thank you very much for all your attention!