Lasse D

Scale 1:20 Lexus LFA + Building Instructions x 2

This started back in November of 2017. The white version is finally finished, so I thought it would be about time to post it here.

This is my Lexus LFA in Miniland scale, that is, scale 1:20. The black car was commissioned by Toyota Motor Europe and was built in record time with daily iterations. I go through everything, as well as the communication with the client in the video:

With building instructions found here: https://brickhub.org/i/221

1_lexus_lfa.jpg

Although the back side was what I liked the best with the black version, this is also the section that has received the largest amount of modifications in the white:

2rear.jpg

And speaking of the white version, here is a video where I spend more than 13 minutes going through the changes:

Building instructions here: https://brickhub.org/i/530

1front2.jpg

Changes to the rear are mainly focused on adding curvature so it isn't flat:

2rear.jpg

But there is also a series of other changes, as explained in the video: The exhaust pipes all have the same spacing, the grilles are placed correctly, the third rear light is thin, there is a small indent over the exhausts, the curves above the rear wheels is more accurate, as well as the rear top inlets.

2top.jpg

I can promise you that you will be in for a ride if you build one yourself - and if not, then there is a 100% money back guarantee! :D

Ok! Of all the supercars out there, the Lexus LFA is underrated. I'm glad there is someone else other than me who appreciates this car.