Sign in to follow this  
Capt Wolf

[ESL-FB] Captain Pellegrino gets a ship

Guilder waited outside one of his favorite taverns in Fuerte Unido, waiting for the arrival of the captain for his new ship. The barmaid asked him if he wanted anything, but he declined. He had business on his mind and was not in a drinking mood.

begin2.jpg

Then he noticed his captain walking down the street toward him.

begin.jpg

"Ah, Captain Pellegrino! I'm glad you could make it," exclaimed Guilder.

guilder2.jpg

"But of course!" replied the captain. "You sent word that you have a new ship. Please tell me all about it."

pellegrino.jpg

"You may recall the Aqua Fina, which won its class at the inaugural Pilots' Association Racing Cup in Alexport last year. Apparently it was appropriated by the pirate Bluebeard shortly after the contest. But now it has been sunk, and I have built a ship to the same plans. This sistership, La Sirena, is a class 3 vessel, armed and maneuverable. I leave it to you to assemble her crew. Be ready to sail this month."

"I will get right on it, sir."

"And I will send you your sailing orders shortly."

full2.jpg

----------------------------------------

Just a quick build to sistership the Aqua Fina, briefly introduce a new character I hope to use in future stories, and have more fun with printed panels. All C&C welcome.

2 hours ago, Fraunces said:

Lovely tavern ! Is the door openable or is it locked by design? Just something I was wondering.

Thanks. And the door is locked by design. It's on a jumper plate to create a half-stud space for it behind the front arch.

11 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Just a quick build

You might say that, but I really like the build! Excellent use of printed pieces, and I like the door design too.

Erhm... The ownership history of the Aqua Fina is a little bit clouded over for me, but don't worry, I won't be asking any questions... :pir_laugh2:

3 hours ago, Bregir said:

You might say that, but I really like the build! Excellent use of printed pieces, and I like the door design too.

Thank you. The door pillars and arch in front of the doors themselves is one piece. Not sure what set it comes from.

3 hours ago, Bregir said:

Erhm... The ownership history of the Aqua Fina is a little bit clouded over for me, but don't worry, I won't be asking any questions... :pir_laugh2:

Indeed! But as Guilder pointed out, he's simply acquired the plans, and does not profess any connection to the original ship. :pir-grin:

OOC, it was a fun way to throw an MOC'd ship out there for an NPC pirate for awhile, but now I get to claim it back.