Hello everybody! I'd like to share you guys my Lego Ideas project, Servbot from Mega Man Legends

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/bc40088e-611b-41dd-9231-d6a3bf3c574c

This project has in total 2859 pieces with multiple features and add ons included like Customizable facepiece, Arms with customizable parts, Mega Man Helmet, Arm Cannon and a Tron Bonne Minifigure!

resize:1600:900

The Servbots, (also known as Kobun in Japan), are small support robots that were created by a 14 year old air pirate named Tron Bonne to support herself in order to perform her tasks and missions. They were portrayed as neutral characters in their first debut in "Mega man Legends" back in 1997 and had their own spin-off game "The Misadventures of Tron Bonne" in 1999 with Tron Bonne as the main playable character. Not only that but they also made numerous crossovers, cameos and appearances in games like Marvel vs Capcom 2 & 3, Namco x Capcom, Dead Rising, Project X Zone and many more

I personally enjoyed the building and learning experience of this project, it was a lot of fun especially learning more information about these characters as not only the Servbot's design is inspired by Lego Minifigures, but the developers of Mega Man Legends used Lego bricks to make dungeons ideas for their levels!

So knowing that the developers of Mega Man Legends used Lego to inspire them, and how much I adore Tron and the Servbots, I thought it would be fun to make a Lego Ideas set out of it. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Please share and support my Lego Ideas project! https://ideas.lego.com/projects/bc40088e-611b-41dd-9231-d6a3bf3c574c

On 2/29/2020 at 8:23 PM, MacaroniAndCheez said:

I use Krita for the illustrations, everything else is with LDD, PartDesigner and Stud.io

I see! Great work once again! 

Hi everyone! I already shared this before but I just want to say that I updated my Lego Ideas Servbot – Mega Man Legends project

Little trivia recap, The Servbots are little robots that help an air pirate named Tron Bonne to do many tasks and missions in the 3D Capcom adventure game Mega Man Legends/ROCKMANDASH back in 1997 for the PlayStation and additionally the N64. The Servbots and the development of Mega Man Legends have some interesting connections with Lego Bricks as the Servbot’s design is inspired from Minifigures, and MML3 web planner Kinako Ikawa confirmed that the design team of the canceled 3rd installment used Lego bricks to make dungeon ideas for the levels in-game

And after playing the game and knowing how beloved Lego and the Mega Man franchise has been going, along with the Mega Man Legends community still rolling, it motivated me to make a Lego Ideas set out of it. If it reaches 10,000 supporters it has a chance to become an official Lego set!

I updated the presentations, reworked the part count, along with adding special additional inclusions, improving on the builds, and such.

resize:800:450

It would mean so much if you can help this project reach out and support it at Lego Ideas, details of its changes are also featured at the update blog post in the link:

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/bc40088e-611b-41dd-9231-d6a3bf3c574c

Ty & I hope you all enjoy it ^^