Bob

Star Trek 2 Mafia - Day Two

20 hours ago, Hinckley said:

But...and I'm forcing this but...if Wesley is Town, I think this is a logical thing to say as if he was successful in steering a vote to Picard and Beverly wasn't lynched and Picard did flip Town, he's exactly right, we'd all look at Beverly and Wesley as Scum buddies.

I agree, but the timing is wrong. Wesley said he would be associated with Beverly right as the day ended and Beverly was history, and there was no reasonable chance of still steering the lynch to Picard.

20 hours ago, Hinckley said:

But, Forg, look at this Scummy voting position of Geordi:

Yes, I thought that was scummy all along, I think it was in my first post today. It would appear that the vote has gone to Geordi anyway, so we'll know shortly. If he's really scum, I'll be relieved and rather surprised at such a short game. But I'm pretty sure we're not done yet.

13 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

Strutting onto the bridge, stretches and yawns.

"What did I miss? Are we at Risa yet?" 

You sound different today. CONVERSION! SCUM! :tongue:

Since I'm getting lynched, I suggest look to Wesley for a scum.

Vote Count:
Wesley Cruser / Pandora - 2 (Fugazi, KotZ)
Geordi LaForge / KotZ - 5 (Pandora, Kristel, Trekkie99, Hinckley, Darkdragon)

With seven players, four votes are required to lynch. About 3 hours remain in Day Two. I may not be able to close the day at the exact time. After the 72 hour mark, please do not post in here.

12 hours ago, Bob said:

Coming soon, this summer on CBS All Access: 
"Shut Up Wesley!" - A comedy starring Wil Wheaton

Well, at least it'll be a comedy. I guess.

7 hours ago, Fugazi said:

I agree, but the timing is wrong. Wesley said he would be associated with Beverly right as the day ended and Beverly was history, and there was no reasonable chance of still steering the lynch to Picard.

Forg you are delightful yet exhausting. I had no intention of steering anything anywhere, as I have stated multiple times; I was doing what I always do which was voting the way I thought best at the time. If you really think it's not over and we'll be back here tomorrow, have you spent much/any time considering other candidates as the remaining scum, or is it me or no-one?

6 hours ago, KotZ said:

Since I'm getting lynched, I suggest look to Wesley for a scum.

Do you... do you think that hasn't happened enough today? :look: :laugh: 

55 minutes ago, Pandora said:

Forg you are delightful yet exhausting.

No comment. :snicker:

55 minutes ago, Pandora said:

If you really think it's not over and we'll be back here tomorrow, have you spent much/any time considering other candidates as the remaining scum, or is it me or no-one? 

Oh if there's a day after today, I will be here for you! :tongue: I have been thinking about other candidates but with the debate focused on Geordi and you today I have noticed some people keeping a low profile. We will have to take that into account as well if we keep playing tomorrow.

Vote Count:
Wesley Cruser / Pandora - 2 (Fugazi, KotZ)
Geordi LaForge / KotZ - 5 (Pandora, Kristel, Trekkie99, Hinckley, Darkdragon)

With seven players, four votes are required to lynch. The day has ended with Geordi LaForge / KotZ being voted out. 

img_3011.jpg

"Well, Lieutenant, we've decided upon you. You're obviously the last scum." Picard said.

"But Captain, if you vote me out, how will I work to get the ship back online?" Geordi asked.

"That's a good point." Wesley added.

img_3012.jpg

But with a flash, Geordi disappeared off the bridge, leaving behind the six remaining crew.