Bob

Star Trek 2 Mafia - Day Two

Vote Count:
Wesley Cruser / Pandora - 3 (Fugazi, Hinckley, KotZ)
Geordi LaForge / KotZ - 3 (Pandora, Kristel, Trekkie99)

With seven players, four votes are required to lynch.

Extend the Day:
Yes - 5 (Hinckley, Pandora, Fugazi, Kristel, Trekkie99)

The day is now extended an extra 24 hours. The day will now end in 52 hours.

12 hours ago, Hinckley said:

I'm going to take a lesson from interacting with Kyle and not freak out about how Scummy this sounds. I realize from the first iteration of this game that we communicate and think very differently from one another. But, this really seems like you know Riker is Town. How does him just showing up assuage your fears? Oh, he showed up. He's Town. :wacko: I realize your fears were that there wouldn't be a replacement, but where in the rules does it say Riker would've been killed if he didn't post yesterday. That's a huge jump in logic, unless I'm missing something. But now, you are counting Riker as Town. Why???? What has Riker done that you trust him? That's, again, bonkers.

Based off our normal ideas that someone who never shows up generally is town.

1 hour ago, KotZ said:

That is not a normal idea. You just hosted a game where someone who didn't show up on the first day was the only Scum member.

The more I hear you speak, LaForge, the scummier you sound. :hmpf_bad:

18 hours ago, KotZ said:

No bussing. I just was unsure if Riker was going to show. Since there are no night kills in the game, I would rather have taken the chance of eliminating a town who was inactive if there was no replacement.

Why does the lack of night kills have any bearing on this? Is it because as scum you can't kill at night, so you were looking for what you thought was an easy town lynch? It makes no difference, if you're town, whether there's a night kill or not when you vote to eliminate scum in a game with no other night actions. It was very much you and Mom who were so concerned that Riker would be killed, not replaced, if he didn't speak up.

18 hours ago, KotZ said:

After It looked like there could be a replacement (before Riker said hello), I switched my vote because Beverly was acting scummy, and we needed a lynch.

What happened before Riker said hello that assuaged your fear that he would be killed for not speaking (not fear that he was town/scum) and would in fact be somehow magically replaced? We're straying into metagaming, but hey I didn't start this - even Bob said he had difficulty finding a replacement, what made you so confident it would all be ok to switch your vote before Riker piped up? It looks much more likely that you were, as Forg suggested, just bussing the bus there.

16 hours ago, KotZ said:

I was meaning to eliminate as few people at once as possible, town or scum, since night kills are not a thing. Riker showing up assuaged my fears.

Surely no night kills is a good thing? What has it even got to do with this?

18 hours ago, KotZ said:

There certainly is a sort of metagame in this go around. That roleplay from Beverly is absoluitely odd, but I don't think Beverly would be that open about her affiliation. If there were third party, that would make me think she's a jester trying to get lynched. Wesley seems too obvious (from a pairing perspective), but he's acting scummy.

This game is stacked to the rafters with metagame. These games always are. You don't think that scummy scumster Beverly would be that open with her affiliation? I agree that she wouldn't be that open with a genuine association. We know she's scum, so we can stop hypothesising about third parties that we know don't exist anyhow. 

The important bit in all of this - how am I acting scummy?

Not yesterday, we're covering all of that to pieces, but today. Hit me with my scummy behaviour today.

18 hours ago, KotZ said:

I wasn't a fan of voting for your mother due to not being sure if Riker would appear. I explain myself a bit earlier in this post.

No, you don't, that's why some of us are asking questions.

18 hours ago, KotZ said:

Here's my overall thoughts: I'm leaning towards Wesley, but I'm worried if that's possible he's scum. Maybe it's too meta, having family be scum together. It's too easy, right?

You know I'll show up town, so you want a get out clause. You can "aw shucks, it was too easy, right?" tomorrow. :hmpf:

18 hours ago, KotZ said:

If you vote me out, it's 4:1. I'd like to think the town would go after who was pursuing myself, or Wesley the hardest. 

If we vote you out, you want us to go after who was pursuing either you or me the hardest tomorrow? But you think I'm scum, don't you? Shouldn't we be voting me out tomorrow? I mean, I'm pursuing you pretty hard right now, but you don't even have the courage of conviction of today's vote to have me voted out tomorrow? Unvote me then! Vote for someone else!

14 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

Also I kinda doubt both the Crushers are scum. :laugh:

I hate to say this, because it doesn't help me, but actually it's as statistically likely as any other combination of players (now assuming one of that combo is Bev, given that we know she's scum). Also, fun fact, we're "randomised" by the order we signed up, so if I'd signed up earlier I wouldn't have had to be Wesley! :laugh: 

13 hours ago, Hinckley said:

I'm going to take a lesson from interacting with Kyle and not freak out about how Scummy this sounds.

That's cool, but when you're finished not freaking out, can we circle back round to the fact that it sounds Scummy please? 

1 hour ago, KotZ said:

You are quite skilled at replying to bits of arguments with one liners that look at first glance to be ...relatively ok, but in destroying the chain of the argument you hide the fact that you're talking bollocks. 

I am going to be incredibly annoyed to be lynched as a townie against this scumfest, when we could just lynch him today and all go home for tea (and I could be alive and win). 

Here's the way I see it.

Wesley was, in fact, not acting Scummy. His actions only seem Scummy because he appeared to be defending Beverly. Let's be clear, we got Beverly through dumb luck. We didn't understand her jokes and misinterpreted them as Scummy. But I had a Town read on Wesley yesterday and was hoping against hope that the three old-schoolers might be able to be buddies and win a game together. Yes, I play with my emotions still. I haven't–after all this time–learned not to do that yet. Really, the biggest Scum-tell for me in Wesley's game up to this point is that he doesn't suspect me. That is very Scummy of him. He always suspects me, every. time. But, that's metagaming. It was a Townie thing to do to vote his conscience and elaborate on why he thought the Beverly bandwagon was perhaps not the most logical. Unfortunate for him, if he is a Townie, as it painted a big red target on him, a target that would have to be a sommelier's dream of WIFOM. I have no idea on Wesley right now, he could be Scum playing a great game, but we've got Geordi falling over himself to be Scummy and I know, I know, this is the exact scenario from the last game. It was absolutely confounding when we voted him out and he turned Town. But, I just can't help logically looking at the things Geordi has said and keep my vote on Wesley.

Geordi, you have repeatedly told us that you thought Riker was Town and you came to this conclusion before he actually posted anything. You believe it so much that, after just one post, you've counted him as the person you trust the most. How is that possible? You say you wanted to vote him out to...only lose a Townie that was going to be mod-killed anyway?? an assumption you still haven't been able to explain, and Beverly had the same frame of mind. Why would you want to vote out someone you were, without reason, convinced was Town without having any verification as to what was happen if he didn't show up? In a game with no Night Actions and only 8 people, why would you want to reduce our numbers by one? We need all the time we can get to interact and dissect what people are saying. Voting out someone you think is a Townie, is not a Townie action. It's Scummy. He's Town and he's not showing up anyway, people will bandwagon on that. Poking people who haven't responded yet is one thing, but trying to lynch someone who hasn't confirmed or shown up yet is taking advantage of that player's outside situation.

Unvote: Wesley Crusher (Pandora)

Vote: Geordi LaForge (KotZ)

I trust Forg's reads, especially after watching his logic play out in Thack Desteck. I just think he could be wrong about Wesley's statement about people ganging up on him and Beverly after his post. I understand Wesley's explanation. If Geordi ends up flipping town, we can vote Wesley out tomorrow. Geordi's Actions are far Scummier today and yesterday. I haven't even hit "submit reply" yet and I'm already nervous that I'm making the wrong decision. There's plenty of time to un-vote if I ... let's be honest, freak out.

Metagame alert: Both of these Day threads are disturbingly lacking in hyper-nonsense posts and memes... :look: My suspicion of Data is skyrocketing.

Just now, Hinckley said:

Metagame alert: Both of these Day threads are disturbingly lacking in hyper-nonsense posts and memes... :look: My suspicion of Data is skyrocketing.

3q5qit.gif

1 hour ago, Trekkie99 said:

Fears assuaged.

I should add a :tongue: to make sure everyone knows that I'm still suspicious.

Vote Count:
Wesley Cruser / Pandora - 2 (Fugazi, KotZ)
Geordi LaForge / KotZ - 4 (Pandora, Kristel, Trekkie99, Hinckley)

With seven players, four votes are required to lynch.

About 38 hours remain in Day Two,

9 hours ago, Hinckley said:

That is not a normal idea. You just hosted a game where someone who didn't show up on the first day was the only Scum member.

If it's not a normal idea, I feel like we have that debate every game, though.

On 2/23/2020 at 1:21 PM, Pandora said:

Well, I was thinking about that after I saw Forg posted the same question yesterday - it was after the day had ended so I couldn't respond. It was a lot of what you said, but it was more that I was worried that attention would swing on to me in a "why are you defending her? do you know something we don't? You must be scum to be so sure she's town, let's lynch you instead" kinda way. I really thought that Mom was being lynched for the wrong reasons, but clearly she was actually scum.

What you're saying today makes perfect sense, but what you said yesterday was, and I quote:  " This'll get spun into "Wesley and Beverly are scum buddies" but I don't care. "... Which sounds like you knew Beverly would flip Scum. It certainly didn't sound like you truly believed Beverly was Town. :look:

On 2/23/2020 at 3:11 PM, Pandora said:

I would also think that someone like Mom wouldn't be so obvious as to claim a mother and son scum combo in the day thread if it were actually true.

I don't know, to me it sounds like a great plan. :look: It wasn't only the roleplay that killed Beverly.

On 2/23/2020 at 3:11 PM, Pandora said:

I disagree that townie me should have pushed to lynch Mom straight away, partly because townie me didn't, and partly because that would have been a massive over-reaction to someone I thought was town. The perceived connection only bothers me now that I know she's scum. If I saw she was being lynched and I was scum I would have worked harder to distance myself from her yesterday and, yes, probably voted to lynch her.

Maybe you didn't really believe she would be lynched until it was too late? Obviously you thought that Town was over-reacting to Beverly's roleplaying, and that the reasoning was shaky. So much that you pushed in another direction, thinking that you could steer the votes towards Picard (as Townie-Welsey) or away from Beverly (as Scum-Welsey). Turning around at the last minute and bussing Beverly might have raised more eyebrows.

9 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Here's the way I see it.

Wesley was, in fact, not acting Scummy. Yes, I play with my emotions still.

Geordi was also on my suspect list this morning, so I guess it's okay if we lynch him. I still believe lynching Wesley is the way to go, but I'll let you play with your emotions. Go where your heart is! :wub:

That said Deanna, if both Geordi and Wesley are Town, you're next on the chopping block for an obvious attempt at stalling this game! :tongue: Wesley is not the only one who always suspects you no matter what! :grin:

2 hours ago, Fugazi said:

What you're saying today makes perfect sense, but what you said yesterday was, and I quote:  " This'll get spun into "Wesley and Beverly are scum buddies" but I don't care. "... Which sounds like you knew Beverly would flip Scum. It certainly didn't sound like you truly believed Beverly was Town. :look:

But what would he have said if he wasn't Scum? The same thing, right? There are two sides to this coin. We have to look at how close we were to achieving a lynch and when we do this, it actually looks worse for Wesley. As I began typing, I was going to try to convince you that voting for Geordi was still the better way, but I've come to a troubling conclusion. If Wesley was Scum, he could try to steer the vote away from Beverly achieving two things: saving his Scum buddy (and mother) and achieving a night kill.

Damn it. Wesley's really smart outside of being the most hated Star Trek character ever. And Genghis Khan was a character! That's saying a lot.

But...and I'm forcing this but...if Wesley is Town, I think this is a logical thing to say as if he was successful in steering a vote to Picard and Beverly wasn't lynched and Picard did flip Town, he's exactly right, we'd all look at Beverly and Wesley as Scum buddies. Really, he's put himself in a terrible position for a Townie, no matter what. Jesus, am I going to un-vote and re-vote again??? Wait, I was trying to find the Wesley-Townie side of this coin...where was I? If he was taking the risk of trying to steer the Town away from what he honestly saw as a bad lynch, I do believe that is a Townie, and a very Wesley, thing to do: acknowledge the fact that it would make them seem like a pair and draw scrutiny. Lo and behold, his prediction was correct. Aha, this was my point. If Beverly was lynched and flipped Town and Wesley genuinely believed he was Town and is Town himself, then that risk would be worth saying what he said. There it is. A point. Finally.

Maybe you didn't really believe she would be lynched until it was too late? Obviously you thought that Town was over-reacting to Beverly's roleplaying, and that the reasoning was shaky. So much that you pushed in another direction, thinking that you could steer the votes towards Picard (as Townie-Welsey) or away from Beverly (as Scum-Welsey). Turning around at the last minute and bussing Beverly might have raised more eyebrows.

Ugh. Now I'm looking at it differently again. If there's one thing I know about Wesley is that she thinks me ego is my greatest motivator and weakness. She did vote for someone I was digging into as exhibiting odd behavior: Picard. Where is Picard? He's been quiet. Everyone's Scum! Case in point, though, my ego is now telling me that Wesley's vote could've been all about me. That's insane. I am an ego-maniac aren't I? I'm WIFOMing a metagame belief of how Wesley views me. :wacko:Sounds like I should talk about this with my therapist.

But, Forg, look at this Scummy voting position of Geordi:

On 2/22/2020 at 10:20 AM, KotZ said:

As others have mentioned, I'm not sure why Beverly voted to extend the day, once it had been approved by the computer. Virtue signalng or whatever the equivalent to looking helpful is?

Vote: William Riker (LadyK)

Due to Riker not showing up, that's my choice for lynch. If we vote out someone else, like Beverly, and Riker doesn't show and is sent out of the airlock, at worst we are down two town members. If we just vote out Riker, we have a better chance of surviving. Then, Beverly who is acting scummy as hell, can be on the chopping block.

Beverly and Riker are tied. He tips the scales towards Riker and away from Beverly. Then, later, hammers Beverly. Imagine how much more Scummy this vote would've looked had he not come back to hammer Beverly.

Geordi was also on my suspect list this morning, so I guess it's okay if we lynch him. I still believe lynching Wesley is the way to go, but I'll let you play with your emotions. Go where your heart is! :wub:

Ugh. I keep talking myself back and forth. Or hearting my way...

That said Deanna, if both Geordi and Wesley are Town, you're next on the chopping block for an obvious attempt at stalling this game! :tongue: Wesley is not the only one who always suspects you no matter what! :grin:

Stalling the game? I'm just changing the order. If Wesley is Scum, we get to play the game for one more day. Fun! Are you suggesting, as Scum, I would...choose one Townie over the other...to what? Annoy you all? Well, actually, I might. It would be a good tactic to seem Townie to agonize over which Townie to lynch. Holy shit, am I Scum? I just talked myself into believing it's possible. This'll get spun into "Deanna and Beverly are scum buddies" but I don't care...

:look:

This is sober Deanna, at least that. I'm actually not sure which is worse, at this point.

I've had to replace Lady K with Darkdragon. The first post has been updated accordingly.

Vote Count:
Geordi LaForge / KotZ - 4 (Pandora, Kristel, Trekkie99, Hinckley)

With seven players, four votes are required to lynch. About 29 hours remain in Day Two.

7 hours ago, Fugazi said:

I don't know how else I can explain this than the way I already have: I know how these games work, so when saying I thought I had a better candidate for my vote I knew how it would be seen at the time - that I was defending Mom. It is ironic that it actually looks worse now. I'm sure Mom is suitably amused by all this. And I couldn't completely believe she was town, because to do so would mean I was actually scum and she actually was town (spoiler: she's not) to be so sure.

I don't know, to me it sounds like a great plan. :look: It wasn't only the roleplay that killed Beverly.:grin:

You're right, because I went back and checked. What also done her in (so to speak) was also the fact that she voted for Riker. She voted for Riker at the point when Geordi had two votes against him. It was in that bit you said with Mom's quote in it that made you want to vote for her. That bit where she's trying to divert attention from her scum chum Geordi? You know, that bit? :look: 

You've accused me of doing what Mom actually did. I wasn't trying to steer anything, I was just going my own way, like I usually do. I think I should be pleased that you think me so devious. Alas, I am not. At least not this time. :tongue: I'm pretty sure I could have bussed Bev convincingly if I'd had to, but your arguments with me are so many layers of hypothetical down that I shudder to think what your hypothetical argument against that will be. 

5 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Wesley's really smart

Yay! :wub: 

outside of being the most hated Star Trek character ever.

Boooooooooo! :hmpf_bad: :cry2:

Really, he's put himself in a terrible position for a Townie, no matter what.

I think that's a little unfair. I proposed a better candidate for my vote than what I perceived as a bad lynch. It's not my fault Mom was scum. This is like saying no townie ever should ever air any positive thoughts about another player in case said player ends up dead and scum.

Ugh. Now I'm looking at it differently again. If there's one thing I know about Wesley is that she thinks me ego is my greatest motivator and weakness. She did vote for someone I was digging into as exhibiting odd behavior: Picard.

At the risk of destabilising your sanity and your vote for Geordi and thus getting myself into more hot water, I actually don't think your ego is your greatest motivator, but now isn't the time for me to give you a therapy session, Counsellor. I have to show Geordi how to realign the dilithium crystals and I've taken over Mom's medical practice and I have a small case of brain surgery later.

At the time that I voted for Picard only you and Forg had voted for Mom and although I love you and Forg in ways only a teenaged human boy can love an adult female Betazoid and adult male Klingon, it is a little tiny bit much to think that the two of you wield such power that with the two of you voting for Mom, Mom's lynch would have been a foregone conclusion. Maybe your ego will actually be my downfall? :cry_sad: :tongue: 

If Wesley was Scum, he could try to steer the vote away from Beverly achieving two things: saving his Scum buddy (and mother) and achieving a night kill.

What night kill? :look: There wasn't a night kill, and there are no night actions. If there are night kills, and I don't believe there are, there's absolutely no reason why one wouldn't have happened last night as there are no night actions. It was a short night, so even allowing for incompetence and forgetfulness (not my usual traits, I'd like to point out) there's no reason for one not to have happened if there were a thing. So they're most probably not a thing. 

This is sober Deanna, at least that. I'm actually not sure which is worse, at this point.

I like sober Deanna best. 

Strutting onto the bridge, stretches and yawns.

"What did I miss? Are we at Risa yet?"

Looking around at all the angry faces.

"Oh, seems like something's going on.  That was quite a party, I don't even remember going to my quarters. I'm going to need a bit of time to review logs."

(please give me two hours to get to work and catch up things)

12 minutes ago, Pandora said:

What night kill? :look: There wasn't a night kill, and there are no night actions. If there are night kills, and I don't believe there are, there's absolutely no reason why one wouldn't have happened last night as there are no night actions. It was a short night, so even allowing for incompetence and forgetfulness (not my usual traits, I'd like to point out) there's no reason for one not to have happened if there were a thing. So they're most probably not a thing.

Is this an act?? :hmpf_bad: The Scum get a night kill if we don't successfully lynch someone.

12 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

Strutting onto the bridge, stretches and yawns.

"What did I miss? Are we at Risa yet?"

"Oh, seems like something's going on.  That was quite a party, I don't even remember going to my quarters. I'm going to need a bit of time to review logs."

(please give me two hours to get to work and catch up things)

Hi! You must be Riker...again.

1 hour ago, Darkdragon said:

I am not capable of emotions.

1 hour ago, Darkdragon said:

Are we at Risa yet?"

:snicker:

Just now, Trekkie99 said:

I am not capable of emotions.

:sadnew: I know, I know, just the insufferable gloominess of not being human. You know, your brother was a lot more fun.

1 minute ago, Darkdragon said:

:sadnew: I know, I know, just the insufferable gloominess of not being human. You know, your brother was a lot more fun.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111d533733746735d003

1 hour ago, Hinckley said:

Is this an act?? :hmpf_bad: The Scum get a night kill if we don't successfully lynch someone.

Short answer: no, it's not, but I now realise what you mean.

Long answer, because I don't vomit my thoughts onto the keyboard as I think them and I can just see I'm going to have to explain this, just like everything else so I may as well do it now:

Scene: Interior, USS Enterprise bridge. Ensign Crusher is at the helm, Counsellor Troi is trying to order coffee

Deanna the Harlot: [Wheels round to glare at poor Wesley] You're acting! I just knew it! You're scum!

Wesley the Brave Townie: What? No! The scum get what now? Oh hang on, something is triggering a vague recollection.....

Deanna the Harlot: Actooooooor! Scuuuuuuuum!

Wesley the Brave Townie: I looked at the rules and I still don't get what you mean because there's nothing there, maybe Bob said something...

Deanna the Harlot: Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Die evil scum, after you've bought some of my essential oils and made my coffee

Wesley the Brave Townie: Oh yes, it was when he was talking about the last game....

Deanna the Harlot: I demand to speak to your manager and you are gonna have to give me my coffee exactly how I want it for FREE and then you will lose your job you worthless piece of shit, how dare you swear in front of my precious darling, now give him that Nintendo switch you're playing!

Wesley the Brave Townie: That last game... that I didn't play. But it was a thing then. Ok, so it's all just a misunderstanding and I missed something. I mean, I'd probably have known about that if I were scum..... Oooooh, that's what you meant when you accused me of acting, I see, and I didn't pick up you meant that night kill, my bad. Well, how on Earth can I find a way to express to you that I didn't realise what you meant... Hmmmm

Deanna the Harlot: [Head explodes] Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

FIN

I think that just about covers it? 

19 minutes ago, Pandora said:

Scene: Interior, USS Enterprise bridge. Ensign Crusher is at the helm, Counsellor Troi is trying to order coffee

FIN

giphy.gif

I love a good play.

Alright, I think I've caught up on all the logs.  Wow, how did all this arguing not wake me up? There are some seriously long speeches going on, I think Deanna could be her own full crew but they'd always be arguing. :look:

Since I got my beauty sleep, I've been able to look at everything from a fresh perspective and though i do see why there are so many accusations against Wesley, I feel like everyone is getting too embroiled in it all and are going off track. I really don't see him as being one of Q's scum, the thought processes seem perfectly rational and thought out to me.  I see Deanna was hitting at him because he missed or misunderstood the scum night kill - but that seems understandable since the computer only mentioned it once in the middle of day 1 and never updated the rules. tsk tsk, computer.

What's a lot more damning in my eyes is Geordie and all of his pushing to lynch me while i was sleeping while at the same time saying that I'm a worthless townie for not showing up (not a direct quote, that's below this statement). There aren't very many of us here and a loss is a loss, none of are worthless. Then when nobody was biting at the bait, you finally went in to put the last vote in on Bev. It's almost as transparent as her uncalled-for random multi-quoting defense before she was even being fully accused of anything :dwacko:

On 2/23/2020 at 6:53 PM, KotZ said:

I voted for Beverly after I was somewhat understanding either Riker would soon be replaced, or we would move on without Riker, in any capacity. I made the statement, because why have an inactive townie on the roster, and essentially not voting Beverly gets us to a start in the morning. With Riker not needing to be involved, we eliminate killing a possible Townie (if Beverly was one). If we lynched Beverly, and Riker didn't show up, we're possibly down two townies. I was meaning to eliminate as few people at once as possible, town or scum, since night kills are not a thing. Riker showing up assuaged my fears.

21 hours ago, Hinckley said:

You say you wanted to vote him out to...only lose a Townie that was going to be mod-killed anyway?? an assumption you still haven't been able to explain, and Beverly had the same frame of mind. Why would you want to vote out someone you were, without reason, convinced was Town without having any verification as to what was happen if he didn't show up?

Yes, this exactly, you read my mind.  It's all very suspicious and added up with all the other strange pre-defenses like the quote below.

On 2/23/2020 at 4:57 PM, KotZ said:

Here's why: If Wesley turns up scum, hooray. If Wesley turns up Town, crap. I then am on the chopping block. But, I'm town (as everyone claims they are). So, if Wesley is town, tomorrow that has 5 town, 1 scum. We're still winning numbers wise. If you vote me out, it's 4:1. I'd like to think the town would go after who was pursuing myself, or Wesley the hardest. I do think Riker is Town based on the play, ignoring the naptaking.

At the risk of causing an OMGUS shitstorm, I'll

vote: Geordie LaForge (KotZ)

30 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

Alright, I think I've caught up on all the logs.  Wow, how did all this arguing not wake me up? There are some seriously long speeches going on, I think Deanna could be her own full crew but they'd always be arguing. :look:

Sorry, too busy talking about you to talk to you:tongue:.

OMGUS vote, maybe.

50 minutes ago, KotZ said:

OMGUS vote, maybe.

I think OMGUS applies if it's the only vote on the person. As you are the Scummiest player, this hardly registers as an OMGUS. Or even an OMUS. :tongue:

Vote Count:
Geordi LaForge / KotZ - 5 (Pandora, Kristel, Trekkie99, Hinckley, Darkdragon)

With seven players, four votes are required to lynch. About 18 hours remain in Day Two.

img_3008.jpg

"Hear me out, guys." Wesley started. "What if we use the deflector dish to create an inverse warp bubble around the ship, therefore bringing us into another dimension where we can determine who Q's scum are."

"Wesley, I do not think that is possible. Stating random technobabble will not solve every problem."

"Yeah, shut up Wesley." Geordi said.

---

Coming soon, this summer on CBS All Access: 
"Shut Up Wesley!" - A comedy starring Wil Wheaton

7 hours ago, Pandora said:

Deanna the Harlot: I demand to speak to your manager and you are gonna have to give me my coffee exactly how I want it for FREE and then you will lose your job you worthless piece of shit, how dare you swear in front of my precious darling, now give him that Nintendo switch you're playing!

:snicker: