After a mini dark-ages (haven't finished a MOC in years), I decided to try to make something for TC17 as of this Monday.

Didn't realize I needed a WIP topic at first, so here it is!

I present:

Dozaster!

A heavy duty chassis, with two missile launcher for capturig food, or making new doors.

RC drive using 1x battery box & PF IR receiver v2

V8 engine & drive powered by 2x L motors

A heavy-duty grabber arm, for moving whatever gets in your way, or pickup them up, and use it as a makeshift wrecking ball!

Dozaster started out as any bulldozer, but after the apocalyptic events that have unfolded, it has been heavily modified, including rear missiles, V8 engine, and a tough grabbing arm. Why a bulldozer you may ask, well even after an apocalypse, some places are still green, muddy, and bumpy, the perfect spot for this heavy-duty tracked machine!

800x450.jpg

800x450.jpg

800x450.jpg

Bricksafe gallery

Edited by MisteryMan

After quite a few rebuilds, I realized that the articulated steering just wouldn't work (with my knowledge at least), so I decided to go for putting all the drive into the dozer, and just having a regular trailer.

The Gearbox switching was an attempt at adding some more motorized functions.

I have since learnt that I still have a ways to go with gearboxes.

The trailer is still very early WIP, but the dozer is more-or-less finished, so here's some pics:

Pics removed, as I didn't want to leave them in the finished model's Bricksafe, might add them into a separate one later.

Edited by MisteryMan
Remove non-working picture links

Well, it's finished, really played it close, seems Bricksafe didn't want to upload the video, so getting it up was a pain.
Also, the IR receiver sucks outdoors.

Final pics are in the main post.

800x450.jpg