LegoMyMamma

[MOC] DOTS Tissue Box

49565105453_053d9a42d0_c.jpg

#DOTyourWorld creation for everyday LEGO Lifestyle -- using some parts from DOTS creativity box provided by The LEGO Group

49565105513_f5c6085a44_c.jpg

????

Whoa! That's neat man! My parents think Lego is pointless. I say its awesome. Especially when it comes to the things you can do with bricks such as making a tissuebox. 

This is nice for sure, really like the potential of the DOTS theme of mosaic tiles.

9 minutes ago, Brandon Pea said:

Whoa! That's neat man! My parents think Lego is pointless. I say its awesome. Especially when it comes to the things you can do with bricks such as making a tissuebox. 

I agree LEGO is very versatile, there have been Pencil Pots, Magnets, Photo Frames, Date Blocks, Chess sets, Boardgames like Ludo in the past, LEGO minifig.

Keychains have been around for decades as well, I remember having an M-tron one long long ago and that theme was during the early 90s.

But DOTS takes it to a whole new level with all those 1x1 mosaics being more easily available.

I have worked with mosaic in the past but that was just glass and glue, LEGO just makes it easier to change later :sweet:

Edited by TeriXeri

On 2/21/2020 at 3:23 PM, Brandon Pea said:

Glad you like it!  Maybe show it to them, or better yet -- Build one!

On 2/21/2020 at 3:31 PM, TeriXeri said:

This is nice for sure, really like the potential of the DOTS theme of mosaic tiles.

I have worked with mosaic in the past but that was just glass and glue, LEGO just makes it easier to change later :sweet:

Thanks -- I always lay out my patterns on the table next to the plate first, then apply ... even tho it's LEGO, removing 1/4 circle tiles en masse is crazy! :laugh:

On 2/22/2020 at 8:26 AM, carebear said:

Love It!

Great Work!

Greetings!

Yay!

On 2/23/2020 at 2:49 AM, BrickWild said:

I want to build one like that!

Do it! :thumbup:

On 2/28/2020 at 4:25 AM, Paperinik77pk said:

Great use of tiles!!! I love it!!! :wub:

Thanks, tiles really are so versatile!

On 2/29/2020 at 1:17 PM, Jerry McGlade said: