MaximB

[MOC] Once upon a book

On 2/27/2020 at 12:39 PM, snaillad said:

Very well done, the shop facade although one colour has plenty of texture to make it interesting. Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Thank you!

On 2/27/2020 at 3:47 PM, Man with a hat said:

Wow. Excellent job here. What an amazing details all around and thanks for showing some of the techniques. I also like the front of the store a lot.

Thank you!

20 hours ago, paupadros said:

Amazing job. It's one of those modulars that is a little bit deceptive. I honestly thought it was much bigger than it actually seems to be, like @snaillad Piazza Maria scale :grin: The colours work really well, the shapes work together nicely and I like how you've pulled off the bookshop entrance. I did something similar for one of my modulars a little while ago, but yours looks better.

Thank you! 
Dimensions can be deceiving ;) 

As everyone has said - awesome work! Really cool. I love the fire hydrant - great use of the minifig helmet. But everything is spot on, congrats! 

This is amazing!
I especially like the dark green part, feels very Irish. It could work wonders on many stores/bars!
Going to follow you on Flickr :)

On 2/28/2020 at 8:16 PM, electropie said:

As everyone has said - awesome work! Really cool. I love the fire hydrant - great use of the minifig helmet. But everything is spot on, congrats! 

Thank you!

On 3/1/2020 at 2:06 AM, DutchBlockhead said:

This is amazing!
I especially like the dark green part, feels very Irish. It could work wonders on many stores/bars!
Going to follow you on Flickr :)

Thank you!