Sign in to follow this  
ks6349

Please help verify this set - lego 31093

Amazon shipped me obviously opened set (because the seal was already cut open),

but I was paying for the new Lego. It's set 31093. I don't want to bother returning,

but could anyone help identify if all bags are there and correct and nothing missing or wrong? 

Probably hard to just read from the pictures, but does 31093 contain exactly 4 bags?? and the bags are without alphabet number ?

photo6229023977884461750.jpgphoto6229023977884461751.jpg

Edited by ks6349

Wow. This is a massive coincidence that you are always talking about people opening and returning sets and then you get one. I don't actually know anyone who has had this happen to them.

Anyway a Google search of "31093 Lego review" gives you some Youtube links and the second one (linked below) shows the reviewer opening the box to reveal the instructions and 4 unnumbered bags. Look at 41 seconds for the bags. That being said you can just look at the instruction book and it has a list of all the pieces. Since the bags are clear you can compare the pieces in the instructions with what you have in your bags.

Not my video

2 hours ago, timemail said:

Wow. This is a massive coincidence that you are always talking about people opening and returning sets and then you get one. I don't actually know anyone who has had this happen to them.

Anyway a Google search of "31093 Lego review" gives you some Youtube links and the second one (linked below) shows the reviewer opening the box to reveal the instructions and 4 unnumbered bags. Look at 41 seconds for the bags. That being said you can just look at the instruction book and it has a list of all the pieces. Since the bags are clear you can compare the pieces in the instructions with what you have in your bags.

Not my video

I have contacted the customer service and tell them the issue, they are happy to refund but I don't want to have a bad record (I believe that they have a list)

I just take it, suck it up. I left comments and advice hoping that their team will open a case and investigate the issue and hope this do not happen to anyone again, because I still want to buy from Amazon.

I think there are plenty of CCTV in their packaging center

I would also return. It is very rare that this happens on amazon (they sell customer returns through warehouse, not their main site), so I would not worry about being blocked.

Was it actually amazon you bought from, and not a marketplace seller or amazon warehouse?

8 hours ago, MAB said:

I would also return. It is very rare that this happens on amazon (they sell customer returns through warehouse, not their main site), so I would not worry about being blocked.

Was it actually amazon you bought from, and not a marketplace seller or amazon warehouse?

100% shipped from and sold by Amazon AU as new and NOT used and NOT warehouse and definitely NOT a third party seller who most of the time overprices. I took the picture on Day 1 and the first minute the Amazon shipment box was opened. It was either returned by another customer but Amazon staff did not investigate it carefully or it was opened by their staff. 

After all it was a great deal, I got the 31093 for AUD 22 only, it's the price I cannot find elsewhere, probably it was the reason they wanted to clear stock, and then tried to

clear all items they have in stock.

I once received a damaged box completely open at the sides, but it was still 100% complete.

Just now, TeriXeri said:

I once received a damaged box completely open at the sides, but it was still 100% complete.

completely open at the sides?? yougot shipped within the country or overseas? Probably opened by the customs??

Edited by ks6349

Just now, ks6349 said:

completely open at the sides?? yougot shipped within the country or overseas? Probably opened by the customs??

The LEGO set box was damaged and open at the side, the outer shipping box was fine, so it probably was damaged before shipping, likely from something too heavy put on top of it.

Seals weren't cut in my case however, but still was a large 900+ piece set with nothing missing.

Edited by TeriXeri

Just now, TeriXeri said:

The LEGO set box was damaged, the outer shipping box was fine, so it probably was damaged before shipping, likely from something too heavy put on top of it.

Seals weren't cut in my case however.

seals weren't cut, but it detached from the box  am I correct?

Which Amazon ? Amazon US or UK or AU?

Just now, ks6349 said:

seals weren't cut, but it detached from the box  am I correct?

Which Amazon ? Amazon US or UK or AU?

Seals were off on 1 side yes.

Amazon DE.

But since nothing was missing I didn't return it.

Edited by TeriXeri

3 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

Seals were off on 1 side yes.

Amazon DE.

But since nothing was missing I didn't return it.

I did not return my set too because it was a real deal, but I reported to the Amazon about the issue in hope of raising their concern so it won't happen to me or any other customers again so I wish

you had reported to them too. Only if there are enough reports they will seriously improve their services.

Edited by ks6349

If you don't return it, they will ignore your report as you didn't complete the complaint.