paintballman

[GBW] - Reconnaissance - Plantasea - SHADOW CELL: Farwatch (1/3)

2010, Plantasea
Lt. Sunday Priestime be assigned to inflitrate and be member of the international  terrorist group named "Shining Trail" as information talked about preparations for a hit in Plantasean terrioty.

2010, Swintoc
After few months and some bloody attacks, Lt.Priestime became group leader Hugo Drax trusted friend. 

Later that year, "Shining Trail" planned an attack to a chemical lab where Dr.Rotwang work with some of the deadliest viruses trying to produce vaccines for them. Hugo Drax wants to force Dr.Rotwang to produce weaponized viruses for bioterrorism attacks.

49559885036_89efa6b6a3_c.jpg

"Shining Trail" members entered to chem lab to kidnap Dr.Rotwang but they didn't know that Lt.Priestime send a message to Swintoc police about the attack, so the Swintoc Police Special Forces came to site.

49559390523_ea9a51f4f6_c.jpg

As police chase terrorists and there was danger for Dr.Rodwanf to be killed, Lt.Priestime tried to stop Hugo Drax, but he turned and shood him. Right after Drax escaped...

49559884641_883ffed79a_c.jpg

...and Swintoc police arrested wounded Lt.Priestime not knowing who he really is, and prison him in a black site...

49559884426_f40859ae15_c.jpg

The Chem Lab

Spoiler

49559389673_5d8dfca93d_c.jpg

49559883491_48d2753979_c.jpg

49559388778_1187088d4c_c.jpg

49559882596_96ded3d8a6_c.jpg

49559390018_5c5a148749_c.jpg

Edited by paintballman

I manage 5 chemical facilities across the US, and cluttered is exactly the way these places look! Your "tank farm" is spot on, really well done!

10 hours ago, marvelBoy123 said:

Nice job, really getting the chemical lab vibe. It looks a little cluttered but I think that is the vibe that you are going for!

Thanks. Actually i wanted to make it more complicated, but i was not sure if it will also good for the pictures

5 hours ago, SATSOK said:

very nice and beautiful details :)

Thank you Kostas

2 hours ago, garrettgjg said:

I manage 5 chemical facilities across the US, and cluttered is exactly the way these places look! Your "tank farm" is spot on, really well done!

Thank you. Your comment about the real facilitiea satisfies me :) 

You’ve been awarded ( 3 ) points.

Judges’ comments…

I liked this build, it was great size and filled with detail for a side build. Particularly fond of the open design. I would have liked to have seen the full pictures and not the cropped cut comic book cutout style but that's just me. Pictures felt a little cramped.

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!