Sign in to follow this  
gotoAndLego

Does Bricklink have this Brickowl feature?

This came up as I introduced someone to BL and she immediately had this issue; admittedly I might not know how to do it on BL. On BO, once you are on the screen for a specific part there is a list of actual prices for stores; from there a single click gets you to that part on that store to which you can add to cart. Does BL allow you to easily compare real (not price histories) prices and quickly buy?

Edited by gotoAndLego

Yes, @gotoAndLego, there is a way to do this in BL.  What you want is the "Items for Sale" list for a particular catalog item (be it a part, minifigure, set, etc.).

If you want to shop for a part, go to the "Market" tab by the login button, then select "Parts" under "Browse the Catalog".  Find the subcategory of the part you want (example: "Animal, Land").  Select the particular item (example: Leopard "bb0787c01pb02").  Now check that you are viewing the "Items for Sale" tab under the image of the part.  This is the list that I think you are looking for.  There are filters at the top that help specify the information you want, such as particular country for the store locations.

The same process is followed for minifigures or whole sets using different categories under the "Market" tab.  You can also speed up the search for parts by looking at inventories of sets that include the desired part.