Omega X

Hello All!

Hello All! :excited:

I'm Omega from Singapore, a recently turned AFOL as I'm 21 this year. Currently still in my Dark Ages, with Lego purchases kept to a minimum (until, like many other AFOLs, when I manage to earn a steady income). However, I've been keeping myself abreast of Lego related news and reviews which are primarily from Brickset and Jangbricks respectively. I'm still intensely passionate about Lego, and the K/TFOL me was very involved in making MOCs and Reviews, on sites such as Brickipedia. Over the years, I've grown as a builder, discovering new techniques as new parts are produced, and also discovered Bluerender for my MOCs, which really elevated the final MOC product.

Really excited and looking forward to being part of this vibrant and very prolific community of AFOLs, here at Eurobricks! :laugh:

Omega

Hi leafan and @marvelBoy123

@leafan currently I make Winter Village themed models every winter (as a way to keep myself current in MOCing as I dont interact with physical bricks that much), but Ive been dabbling in Brickheadz and action themes like Ninjago and MF (when the latter was at its prime). Currently working on my first Castle moc too! :laugh:

Ooh I like Castle, it's my favourite theme; I look forward to seeing your moc when complete. 

Welcome! 

You remind me of myself, I am 21yo too, (I never had a Dark age tho), but I was MOC ing with a fairly limited colledtion of Bricks for a very long time :wink: (But I earn a little money now)