Sign in to follow this  
ZordrakLordofknightmares

supernatural happenings

I have always believed in the supernatural and has anybody on here witnessed strange , non explainable supernatural things I have numerous times

including recently when my mum was looking all over the kitchen looking for a utensil and she searched the main drawers it usually was in but no avail so had a look myself and I had a really good search myself but no luck

so then after glancing around the kitchen once again to my amazement it was there in the drawer right in front of me

it could be the ghost of my dad playing a prank on us

actually I have quite a few stories like that to share

Yeah my mom & dad used to hear a crying baby in their old house, coming from the loft. There were no babies next door and non in the house.

The baby would always cry and they'd hear footsteps rushing to it and then it would stop. They looked in the loft and there was nothing.

Then, when my sister was born in '69, the noises stopped.

@ZordrakLordofknightmares

Edited by leafan

If I'm correct there was already a thread here on EB where members shared their supernatural experiences. Lots of spooky stories there :pir-skel::pir-skel::pir-skel::pir-skel::pir-skel::pir-skel::pir-skel:

I have not had such an experience, but many of my friends talk about similar things. The question is what is it? A change in the laws of physics, or is it evidence of the existence of God and the other world? What do you think about the existence of God? Here are some interesting articles on this topic that I managed to find https://studydriver.com/existence-of-god-essay/ . What is your point of view? I still want to believe that there is something there.

Edited by mailm