Lieutenant Commander Beverly Crusher - mostlytechnic
troi.jpg
Lieutenant Commander Deanna Troi - Hinckley
worf.jpg
Lieutenant Worf - Fugazi
wesley.jpg
Ensign Wesley Crusher - Pandora

Rules (Please Read!)
1) There are eight players. Two of those players are Q's scum. The other six are loyal Starfleet Officers. There are no third party players.
2) A game day will last for a minimum of 48 hours. You may vote at any time during the day. You must vote. A player must be lynched every day or else. A majority of players can vote to extend the day by 24 hours once, meaning the day would be a maximum of 72 hours. This majority has to be reached before the 48 hour mark.
3) There are no night actions in this game. The Starfleet Officers win by voting out all of Q's scum and the scum win by outnumbering or tying the town in a parity.
4) Use the power of the vote to win this game.
5) The alignment of players that have been voted out will be revealed the next day.
6) Under the honor rule, there will be no PMing in this game, except for the scum
7) Don't quote anything that the host sends you via PM
8) Once you are voted out, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any players.
9) Don't edit your posts!
10) There's no clues anywhere.
11) You must post in every day thread! 

Edited by Bob

Lieutenant Worf ready for action. Death the the Q scum, they have no honour.

Lieutenant Commander Deanna Troi reporting for duty. I'm a Star Trek!

I'm here! Look at my cool sunglasses! I'm here to help Root out scum.

Hi everybody! Hey, hi, hey! I'm Wesley Crusher and I'm sooooo excited to be here, it's going to be awesome, travelling through space with my Mom! Hey Mom! I love you Mom! We can get rid of these stupid Qtists together can't we Mom?!

14 hours ago, Kristel said:

Picard on the bridge.  

Mom??? :distressed:

Just now, Pandora said:

Hi everybody! Hey, hi, hey! I'm Wesley Crusher and I'm sooooo excited to be here, it's going to be awesome, travelling through space with my Mom! Hey Mom! I love you Mom! We can get rid of these stupid Qtists together can't we Mom?!

:hmpf: Oh great. Wesley's here. I may not have ever seen an episode of Star Trek: Next Generation but I'm enough of a nerd to know that Will Wheaton is the worst.

We should be able to start soon. Just waiting on one more!

21 hours ago, Pandora said:

Hey, momma needs some sugar. I'm older, but I'm not dead yet, Jim. Oh crap, wrong show. Too many times time traveling and warp speeding and nearly dying. Can't keep it all straight. 

I've been looking for a replacement behind the scenes, but I will do it publicly here. If anyone wishes to step in as a substitute, please let me know ASAP! 

1 hour ago, Fugazi said:

Are you looking for a substitute host? :look::tongue:

:laugh:

Commander Riker reporting in; delayed due to  going around extreme asteroid field. 

I am again looking for a replacement for someone else. Let me know if you're interested through PM!

13 minutes ago, Bob said:

I am again looking for a replacement for someone else. Let me know if you're interested through PM!

:wall: it's a cursed game

I mean, come on people! Join the fun.

Unfortunately Kristel has to step away, so Lind Whisperer will be taking her spot.

Uh.. I will be away from home for the next week with spotty Internet, but I will do my best to keep in touch. Don't replace me! :blush: