pantelis

[MOC] Pirate Headquarter

Hi to all pirate friends..one more pirate Moc from me after some months and i want to share my pirate headquarter.

I hope to enjoy it , like i did when i was made it. Every feedback is welcome for me!!

49538845253_12bd986ebc_o.jpg

49539589732_ea6deafdfc_o.jpg

49538843168_bd5368834f_o.jpg

49539567727_d1bb92911d_o.jpg

49539583257_de66afe783_o.jpg

10 hours ago, Jevil said:

This is a very good Pirate Hideout/outpost MOC you made! Do you have any pictures of the interior of the main building?

Thank you Jevil for your feedback iam glad you enjoy it. Yes i have some fotos i will edit the post.. 

As always with your MOCs, it's simple enough but very well executed !

It's making me think I would love to build such a Hide out !

You've really improved your photography skills too. A very good candidate for a frontpage...

9 minutes ago, Faladrin said:

As always with your MOCs, it's simple enough but very well executed !

It's making me think I would love to build such a Hide out !

You've really improved your photography skills too. A very good candidate for a frontpage...

Thank you one more time for this Faladrin.. I am really glad for this support as always. I try to make easy build this creation because i like the playable with the MOCs. I hope to come back again soon with one more pirate Moc!!! 

41 minutes ago, Mister Phes said:

I posted it as a story on the Classic Pirates social media!  And got an inbox message about it!  :pir-oh3:

Thank you very much Mister Phes and iam very glad that this moc can be a story to Classic Pirate Page!!! 

3 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

And the love keeps coming...

image.png

Iam so happy for this Mister Phes...i think that is important for all to give as lego some new Pirates sets!!!

Great Moc man! Love the style and colours. Reminds me of the game "1602" pirates hideout

Edited by Fraunces

13 hours ago, Fraunces said:

Great Moc man! Love the style and colours. Reminds me of the game "1602" pirates hideout

Thank toy very much Fraunces for the feedback.Iam glad you enjoy it..i think one more moc like a pirate hideout its a good idea!!

I think the second tower is a bit too much?
For the rest it looks great. Nice colors too. Looks good with that greenish color. 
Nice photo too :classic: great color water.

10 hours ago, Viper Knight said:

I was hoping for a more expansive retreat. It definitely looks as if you could make your pirate headquarters a lot bigger. Nice styling though, definitely well thought of and with good timing too.

Thank yoy for your feedback.i think i didnt make it biger because i want to keep it playble like a set.

9 hours ago, neonic said:

I think the second tower is a bit too much?
For the rest it looks great. Nice colors too. Looks good with that greenish color. 
Nice photo too :classic: great color water.

iam glad you like it.i think tha all creation has not so much bricks , difficult techniques and all this so o see that the second tower is ok for this.

On 2/23/2020 at 9:10 AM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

The "Two Towers" again? :pir_laugh2:

Fine creation. I especially like the building in the middle. Nice choice of colours.

Hahaha.. Mmm yes.. I think we make mocs building only for the imperial soldiers so the lovely Pirates must have there own headquarter with 2 tower for sure!!! Thank you for your feedback!!!! :classic:

4 hours ago, pantelis said:

Τhank you very much for this one more time. Iam very glad that i see this to the Classic Pirate Page. Its very important to me!!!! 

Your welcome! But all I do is copy and paste some links, then throw some text and images together ... It's your building that makes the cut! 

10 hours ago, sander1992 said:

The use of the log brick and the brick bricks give the build a classic feel.

Great build. 

Thank you very much for your feedback sander iam glad you like it..!!!

8 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

Your welcome! But all I do is copy and paste some links, then throw some text and images together ... It's your building that makes the cut! 

yes its true but every time you see your work somewhere its special!!!