Robert8

LEGO IDEAS - The Medieval Blacksmith

I was fairly shocked about this being chosen but I'm very pleased. Definitely hoping for this to be around 200 or less. And definitely hoping (like everyone else) that it includes a goat lol.

Very nice building! I think it should be able to open up to showcase the interiors too. I wonder how that would look like.

5 minutes ago, kaelthas said:

Very nice building! I think it should be able to open up to showcase the interiors too. I wonder how that would look like.

Don't know what Lego designers will do with the interior but the Lego Ideas submission shows and describes some of the interior features.  

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/15ab26fc-149b-4d80-8000-aecac4d0f4cf

Edited by Friscorays

1 minute ago, Friscorays said:

Don't know what Lego designers will do with the interior but the Lego Ideas submission shows and describes some of the interior features.  

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/15ab26fc-149b-4d80-8000-aecac4d0f4cf

Looks like we only can view them from the top like modular buildings. I hope it can be opened like those creator houses or Dr Strange's Sanctum to view the interiors better. Thanks for the link @Friscorays

Great news! When I'm looking at all the other ideas in this group, even though they are all cool builds, Blacksmith for me stands out as being particularly "set ready" - it's not overly huge nor too small. I'm glad it didn't have that much of the competition. It's not niche, and it's Castle OMG. I'm so happy!

I'm actually happy with their second choice, too - will make a perfect gift for my daughter.

Now give us Zelda this summer :)