Robert8

LEGO IDEAS 21326 - Winnie the Pooh

anyone else have an extra 2x2 plate in nougat after building the tree? (I believe it was bag 5)

On 3/18/2021 at 11:09 PM, NathanR said:

In case people haven't realised, the VIP reward centre is offering five sketches (art prints?) depicting Winnie the Pooh and friends in various scenes. 750 VIP points for each one. Two are already sold out in the UK.

They weren't in the NZ VIP area when I ordered. A shame, as they are cute!

Just built mine and very happy!  Great display piece in just the right size.  The minifugres are so adorable but my favourite is the bees!  

On 3/23/2021 at 2:15 PM, BrickFunatic said:

Still waiting for mine to arrive.

Yeah me too. I got the dispatch notice yesterday, but it's still in Belgium at the moment.

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

Yeah me too. I got the dispatch notice yesterday, but it's still in Belgium at the moment.

Did you order on the day in came in stock? Because mine was meant to be delivered today and I didn't hear the door so they're coming back tomorrow. :pir_mad:

55 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

Did you order on the day in came in stock? Because mine was meant to be delivered today and I didn't hear the door so they're coming back tomorrow. :pir_mad:

Yep ordered on release day.

3 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

Fingers crossed yours is with you this week then!

I hope so! It feels like an age since I ordered it, although it's only been a week.  :laugh:Hope you hear the door tomorrow. :classic:

Mine just arrived about half an hour ago. Now to decide if I build it, or give it to mum to build...

19 hours ago, BrickFunatic said:

Fingers crossed yours is with you this week then!

Received mine this afternoon. Hope you get yours today too. :)

2 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

Received mine this afternoon. Hope you get yours today too. :)

Ooh I'm glad! I did too. Saving it to build at Easter I think. :wub:

17 hours ago, doclord said:

How does Pooh look with medium legs?

Are there medium legs in that colour? I had the thought to change them too. 

My set was delivered today and I have yet to build it, but I got the figures straight out. I really love all of them apart from Pooh who just looks a bit like a clone brand figure to me. I can't quite put my finger on what it is, but I think it's the face. Anyone else?

21 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

My set was delivered today and I have yet to build it, but I got the figures straight out. I really love all of them apart from Pooh who just looks a bit like a clone brand figure to me. I can't quite put my finger on what it is, but I think it's the face. Anyone else?

I think Pooh is good but could use some shorter legs, the one that feels clone-y to me is Rabbit (who really looks like he has too neutral of an expression).

I buy like two sets a year now and this was one. It's about half done. The figures are pretty darned good. I can see why they went with long legs for Pooh which might have been just to help Piglet be smaller? Or just a cost thing rather than having the medium legs (what do you call those new stubby ones?).

On 3/5/2021 at 12:19 AM, BrickFunatic said:

There have been a couple of sets that have come close to tempting me to break my Harry Potter-only rule, but this one went ahead and truly obliterated that rule. It looks INCREDIBLE! :pir-love:

Same here, only our rule is "City, modulars, China sets, Fairground, creator cars and WV only, (okay, and 71043, and some architecture...)" :classic:!
We just could not pass on this one. We built it this weekend, and it really is an absolutely lovely set.

I built the set for my birthday and I love it even if it’s kinda small! 

Also for anyone who wants to make a Purist Christopher Robin, Pentunia Pig’s torso from the new CMF is perfect besides the collar being the wrong colour! :)