ks6349

Do you think Lego will release new fire station set this year??

I want to get a fire station because I don't have one but personally I am not interested in the design of 60215 and 60216. However, I don't consider

retired set because the price must be raised. Do you think Lego will release new fire station this year or next? According to the trend and your guess

They released Fire Stations every 3 years ever since 2007, and the last one was 2019 so I don't think there will be a new one for at least 2 more years.

I got the 2019 station and you can expand the dock with set 60213 Dock Side Fire.

1 hour ago, TeriXeri said:

They released Fire Stations every 3 years ever since 2007, and the last one was 2019 so I don't think there will be a new one for at least 2 more years.

I got the 2019 station and you can expand the dock with set 60213 Dock Side Fire.

Hi, Do you know if there is any sale or deals on any reputable US site for 60215 now?

by the way, I have the same question for city hospital 60204. What is the trend of lego releasing a hospital of the scale like 60204 or bigger??

Edited by ks6349

If you don't like the looks of the current fire station, suggest you moc something yourself.  A fire station moc would be a excellent project.  Red bricks very common.  Fire Fighter mini figs common also.  Just don't forget to include a very small and totally out of scale helicopter for your moc.  No true Lego inspired fire station would be complete without a heli. 

This looks like a really nice moc.  I would be proud to have this in my Lego City.

Lego Fire Station MOCLego Fire Station MOC

I'm also looking forward to a new fire station, as I haven't yet found the one over the years that appeals to my taste. They are either too small or too empty. I just hope that the next one they release doesn't follow the new juniorization they did to the police. The ideal one would be something close the 2018 Hospital (60204) in terms of size, interior details, number of minifigs and overall aesthetic (not junior).

That being said, the MOC above is absolutely fantastic and something I believe will not ever be possible to get as a Lego set.

I have a couple different fire stations dating back from like 1995. The dock side one is one of my favorites. If I could get it for cheaper I'd still pick it up.

On 2/12/2020 at 2:23 PM, ks6349 said:

by the way, I have the same question for city hospital 60204. What is the trend of lego releasing a hospital of the scale like 60204 or bigger??

It's the first City hospital since 2012, and by far the biggest. They're rare! There have been at least two similar hospitals in Friends, which could be adapted for use with minifigs. 

On 2/15/2020 at 10:52 AM, LegoDW said:

If you don't like the looks of the current fire station, suggest you moc something yourself.  A fire station moc would be a excellent project.  Red bricks very common.  Fire Fighter mini figs common also.  Just don't forget to include a very small and totally out of scale helicopter for your moc.  No true Lego inspired fire station would be complete without a heli. 

This looks like a really nice moc.  I would be proud to have this in my Lego City.

Lego Fire Station MOCLego Fire Station MOC

In fact, is there any basic skill or technique I need to learn for doing MOC

I always build consumer set with instruction and I am surprised by a lot of MOCs

12 hours ago, ks6349 said:

I always build consumer set with instruction and I am surprised by a lot of MOCs

Just building from instructions already got you some basic skills.

Where does an experienced MOC designer get their bricks from? From sets? Or from bricklinks? How could someone get so many bricks (and minifigures as well) for sale if their bricks are "new" (as they say)and authentic??