TrooperX

U-Project - Where to buy?

Hi Mtnracer, could you please shoot me a DM email if this kit and instructions are still available? Or send me your email addy?

15 minutes ago, Chip Douglas said:

Hi Mtnracer, could you please shoot me a DM email if this kit and instructions are still available? Or send me your email addy?

Just sold yesterday. Sorry

Hello Guys, 

First time caller, long time listener. I missed out on the U-Project a few years ago, na have kicking myself since.

Happy to discuss with anyone in the community looking to sell theirs. DM me anytime.

Cheers guys & gals!!

Rob

Hi everyone, 

I have the complete U wing set from Starbricks.  If anyone is interested then please DM me with your offer.  The manual is in immaculate condition in its cardboard box, all stickers applied correctly except the canopy sticker which is unused.  All official Lego used (including numbered tile), with the mini figures included.

2 hours ago, WizardSleeve said:

Hi everyone, 

I have the complete U wing set from Starbricks.  If anyone is interested then please DM me with your offer.  The manual is in immaculate condition in its cardboard box, all stickers applied correctly except the canopy sticker which is unused.  All official Lego used (including numbered tile), with the mini figures included.

Mate I can’t DM directly. Happy to respond if you can shoot me a DM email?

Rob

Edited by Parra_Eels

Still on the lookout guys. The model is fetching a good price, however I'm happy to discuss offers.

Cheers,

Rob

Hi there, Looking to buy this projects instuctions or all in with peices. Pls msg me if you have for sale. Also looking for TS project. Thanks 

Hi everyone. Got into the MOC formats late. I am looking to buy the Starbricks Mirko Soppelsa U-project or TS-project or even both! Shoot me a DM if you have one or the other or both for sale. Thanks. 

Edited by Sine qua non

3 minutes ago, Mtnracer said:

U Project is so hard to find. How much are they going for?

Don’t know mate, harder to find than hen’s teeth!

Still looking for one. Seeking to buy the book and set or just the book (must be completed with tile and stickers). Two sellers on here have ghosted the sale TWICE. Please be serious about selling. Thank you andmay the force be with you. :classic:

Puttin' it out there again. Happy to discuss the sale of the U-Project, if you have it. Just drop me a message!

Cheers!

Rob

Sitting on the instructions, Not feeling i have to keep em, but what do they sell for approx nowadays? If it's worth the hussle 😂

On 10/7/2021 at 11:16 AM, kajrehn said:

Sitting on the instructions, Not feeling i have to keep em, but what do they sell for approx nowadays? If it's worth the hussle 😂

I’ll pay double what you paid for the instructions plus shipping today.

Last time someone was selling one, it went for 400 euros for just the book only. No tile or bricks. Awhile back, someone had all 3 books with tiles/stickers sold for 2000 euros😳

Edited by Sine qua non

9 hours ago, Sine qua non said:

Last time someone was selling one, it went for 400 euros for just the book only. No tile or bricks. Awhile back, someone had all 3 books with tiles/stickers sold for 2000 euros😳

Say whaaaaa!!!!!! Damn with prices like that I may choose to part with my book, build and everything someday. Although it did cost me about $75-80 to get to the U.S. to begin with, and then the actual parts cost a decent amount years ago, probably a bit more now. It is an awesome build for sure! Hopefully people will still want it down the road!

13 hours ago, mink66 said:

How much are the instructions and complete set selling for these days?

You'll need your fair share of Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh my friend!

Hi all

First sorry for my english, it is not my native langage.

I plan to sell u wing instructions and all parts for the build except minifigs.

Please send me an email to derf33@live.fr if you are interested.

Thanks

Fred

Hi

someone selling the instructions/stickers? I'm interested... Send me a PM or email daniel_20034@hotmail.com

thanks

Hi All. I have a U-Project instruction book with numbered tile, digital parts list and unused sticker sheet that I am thinking about selling. Not really sure what the current value is but I am open to offers. PM me or email mtnracer@gmail.com

11 hours ago, Mtnracer said:

Hi All. I have a U-Project instruction book with numbered tile, digital parts list and unused sticker sheet that I am thinking about selling. Not really sure what the current value is but I am open to offers. PM me or email mtnracer@gmail.com

I send email to you.

BR