TrooperX

U-Project - Where to buy?

The prices on these U-Project manuals are getting ridiculous. I guess it's worth what buyers are prepared to pay, but I can't help thinking @StarBricks would be better off re-printing 20 or so.

Thats kinda crazy just for the instructions! If I ever sell mine someday, it will be be for everything. Manual, parts, list etc. But I can't let it go!

On 10/28/2022 at 2:35 AM, Frizzlefry25 said:

Thats kinda crazy just for the instructions! If I ever sell mine someday, it will be be for everything. Manual, parts, list etc. But I can't let it go!

I recently let mine go, parts and manual for $1600.  I was originally asking $2000.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/165709346515

I’m considering selling my book only. What’s the price of it going for now?

18 hours ago, Naixin said:

I’m considering selling my book only. What’s the price of it going for now?

Just sold mine - by all means drop me a pm.

Hi, 

The time has come for me to sell this wonderful model (instructions + parts, no sticker sheet). PM me if you are interested.

Kind regards

On 3/17/2023 at 2:52 AM, l0renZo said:

Hi, 

The time has come for me to sell this wonderful model (instructions + parts, no sticker sheet). PM me if you are interested.

Kind regards

Will selling book and brick be an option?

15 hours ago, Vigerust said:

Will selling book and brick be an option?

Yes, I am looking to sell both together.

Just a humble brag and Sorry to rub this in the faces of the folks who are looking for the instructions. I managed to score u-wing instructions on Ebay for $30 + shipping :cry_happy:. It missing the tile and the part-list file, but I still consider this a score of a lifetime.

image.thumb.png.7933deb4e2377bfa0bfb902232be4990.png

6 hours ago, omnomnymous said:

Just a humble brag and Sorry to rub this in the faces of the folks who are looking for the instructions. I managed to score u-wing instructions on Ebay for $30 + shipping :cry_happy:. It missing the tile and the part-list file, but I still consider this a score of a lifetime.

image.thumb.png.7933deb4e2377bfa0bfb902232be4990.png

Mate,

you're going to have to manually enter every part in the Inventory at the back of the book, and that missing tile will gnaw at you as well. But 

Hi. I am looking for this book.  I have mirkos TS and B projects, but discovered him too late for the U, and I'm just dying to get my hands on it.  Do you still have it for sale?

Also a bit late to the game. Looking for the U & TS. Willing to purchase the manual or completed builds. 

On 4/3/2023 at 7:29 AM, Freezingvettes99 said:

Is anyone still looking for this set? I have mine built with all new pieces. Includes book. If interested message me. 

Interested, can't PM since I'm a new member 

Reverse intention here, I have the B-Project (Bomber) full set of parts, instructions, tile, lighting kit etc. and am wondering how to enter the market. I'm not sure if the B-Project manual is available from Mirko or not still, so maybe best to try there first before considering a secondhand set.

How much would you want for just the B-Project bricks? I already have the instructions.

Hi , I’m looking for the instructions for u and ts if any for sale ? 
thanks in advance 

On 1/2/2024 at 9:32 AM, Mtnracer said:

How much would you want for just the B-Project bricks? I already have the instructions.

I'm so sorry I missed your reply. I will send a PM just to keep the thread clean.